2|♾

Langa stepped onto his board, pretty much done riding around in the rain, and made his way back home so his mother doesn't give him a lecture about playing in the rain. He was still thinking about how his friend just lied to him. It's not the first time it had happened but recently he's been off and he wasn't to happy about it.

Reki got home and rushed to get dry clothes. He didn't want to get a cold, it was the worst thing to deal with, especially since he got sick pretty easily.

"Reki, dear?" He heard his mom call from the living room. Reki was searching the dryer for clothing and his mom walked in holding a purple hoodie. "Here you go Honey, I finally had time to fix the rip. You should be more careful skating okay?" She gave him a soft smile, handing the hoodie over.

"Thank you so much mom!" He returned the smile. Recently he fell and skidded a little, ripping a hole where his elbow was. He was thankful his mom knew how to sew. Embarrassingly, Reki knew how to sew as well but not as good as his mom did. He looked at the stitching and smiled at the little heart stitches. When he was younger his mom was always stitching up his clothing with little hearts.

"Of course honey, you have dinner in the fridge and me and Nanako made some dessert. You should get to bed soon. You have school tomorrow." She gave him a small hug before walking off to put the two littlest to bed.

"Good night big bro! You owe us a bed time story tomorrow!" One of the two waved from the arms of her mother. "Okay I promise!"

-

Soon after eating Reki started to drift of to sleep..

Of course his dream to be about Langa.

Reki didn't know why his brain made up such fantasies about the boy. It only made things worse between them. It hurt knowing his feelings for Langa made everything awkward for him. He couldn't imagine being in a relationship with him. I mean he has girls almost everyday asking him out. He's so out of his league and to make matters worse, he's most likely not into guys.

The daydream consisted of Reki being able to confess. It could just be because of the advice he got earlier but he almost felt confident enough to pull it off. But..it was just a dream. Of course it was because that's all dreams are, something you imagine happening but never will.

*Bzz*

*BZZZ*

Reki took a gasp of air, sitting up from his bed. His head, yet again, getting lightheaded from sitting up to fast. He looked over at his ringing phone and saw it was just his alarm.

It took a hot minute till realization struck him. It was just a dream. He had a dream about kissing Langa, confessing to him, being with him.

"That's so uncool." He groaned, running his hand down his face in irritation. The red head stopped the loud ringing and vibrating off his alarm and pushed himself off his bed. 'This is the worst'

Reki pulled out some clothing, took a shower, got dressed and head out the door. He completely spaced out again in the skate to their meet up spot and almost skated past the blue haired boy. He stared a the ground the whole time. If he made eye contact he was done for.

Those stupidly cool purple converses.

"Good morning Re-" Langa paused for a second. "Reki- your headband?"

He knew he forgot something. He was to busy...thinking. "Oh crap-" he felt his forehead, his headband wasn't there. "It's fine, it's not that big of a deal. Plus your hair looks good down."

'Please Langa- shut up. I can't do this right now.'

Rekis ears went red, he would love to pull his headband down over his face in embarrassment but his dumbass FORGOT IT.