Extra| Carnival Date

My insomnia decided it would be a good time to come back. 2am brain decided to write :D
-

It's been a whole 2 months.

A whole 8 weeks since Reki confessed.

Yet they still haven't gone on a serious date. Reki didn't mind, they still went on a few 'late night skate dates' but it wasn't a date.

Langa was on the same page. Which led him to go ahead and ask Reki if he wanted to go on one after school.

"Hey, Reki?" He heard the red head hum as he jotted down some answers on his homework paper. They were at Reki's house. It wasn't the best place to study since his sisters always snuck in but it was still comfortable and they got work done.

Reki sat at his desk, Langa leaning up against the wall on his bed. He closed his math workbook and sat up a little, crossing his legs upon doing so.

"Um...so you know how we've been dating for a while? And we haven't gone in a serious date?"

Reki lifted his head a little. He started to get a little excited but didn't let anything big get into his head. Is he gonna??

"Mhm..what about it?" Excitement slipped into his voice, along with him bouncing his foot against his chair.

"Well," Langa began, running the back of his neck. "Do you want to go somewhere with me? Like...as a real date? Like a cafe or something."

"Yes!" Reki nearly jumped out of his seat, almost falling forwards in the process, with pure optimism. He was done with homework, all he wanted to do right now was discuss their date plans. "What should we do? Where should we go? Are we skating there? Do I need to dress a certain way?"

Langa pulled Rekis headband down over his face and gave him a small kiss. "Calm down, we can answer those questions in a second. You have to finish your English homework before we can go anywhere."

Reki pouted a bit as he pulled his headband back over his face. Well tried too. "That can wait! English homework takes forever..."

"You know I could help you with it right?" Langa stuffed his Math and Japanese workbook back into his bag. Langa made a point that if Reki ever wanted to go to Canada with him, he should practice some English, or French.

"I know, but pleaseee~" Reki slid off his chair fully and made his way to the bed, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. He filled his face with a few kisses to try and convince him but Langa wasn't budging.

"What are you my mom?" He sighed, crossing his arms as Langa nuzzled his cheek slightly. "No, I'm your boyfriend. And one who takes care of you."

"You're cute, but I finished my English work anyways!"

"We both know you're lying."

"Wha- what?! Am not. Psh- you're kidding."

Langa raised his eyebrow and started to reach for Rekis bag. "Okay! Okay! I didn't finish any..." he sighed in defeat, pulling out his English work to get it over with.

He forgotten that he had doodled everywhere. Every page he had worked on had doodles off to the side. Some of them were Langa which, of course, embarrassed the red head. "Aw wait those are cute!" His blue haired boyfriend stopped him from turning pages and pointed to a small drawing of himself.

"No they aren't, shush." He turned to the correct page number, quickly grabbing his pencil to avoid any conversation about the awkward little drawings he did.

"Baby, you draw me? That's adorable." Reki felt a rising heat and chill run up his neck at the same time. He was just getting used to the pet names, but he still got hella flustered by them.