Extra| Opening up

Thank you @sk8pdf for recommending this to me 😩 I hope I delivered <3

Also I love how this is pretty much becoming a Renga one-shot book Bc I have three new ideas to use KDNDND

‼️TW: Mention of self harm scars‼️
(Don't worry it's not bad <3)
-

A few days after their date Langa and Reki have been inseparable. Their moms know when they are coming over, they were always showing up to S together and constantly being teased by Miya and Joe. Sometimes even Shadow.

It was a lazy Friday afternoon, homework was done and the two were sitting on the floor looking through some magazines. Reki had his sketchbook open and was doodling a few designs for a new skateboard. Every now and then Langa would find something he liked or thought was cool and point it out. Reki took a mental note of all those things.

"Reki, why don't we make you a snowboard!"

"Eh? A snowboard?"

"Mhm! So we can snowboard together."

"I guess I can design one." Reki chewed on the end of his pencil, flipping to a clear page and writing at the top 'snowboard'.

Langa went on to explain a snowboard, how it worked and how to work it. Even the things like different sizes and foot clips. Reki listened, imagining how similar it could be to skateboarding. Let's just say, nothing he imagined was correct.

Another hour passed, as quick as the last. They were still working on the board designs. Reki was enthusiastic about it which Langa thought was cute. Anytime the red head would find something interesting or he was sucked in to designing a board his eyes would shine and sparkle a certain way.

"What are you looking at?" Reki closed his notebook and focused on his boyfriend next to him.

"You."

Just that word made Reki flustered. "Why?"

"You're pretty."

"I'm pretty? Have you seen yourself?" Reki crossed his arms, tilting his head slightly to the side. He felt so out of place next to Langa. He was so beautiful and stunning while he was just...that.

"I have, but I'm literally nothing compared to you." Langa pulled Reki's headband down over his face and gave him a kiss. He ruffled his hair a bit too, loving how fluffy it was.

"Hey!" He giggled a little, fixing his headband and hair. "Langa, you're a literal Angel what do you mean? I'm just...there, next to you. Hell even the people at 'S' just call me redhead or your 'sidekick' or 'groupie' even." Reki saddened a little, fidgeting with his pencil filled with bitemarks.

Langa tilted his chin up and gave him a slightly worried looked. "Reki, don't say that. They dont know your talent. You just gotta show em what you're made of!" He smiled a little and pecked his nose.

"Now about the whole 'Angel' thing..."

"Thank you Langa... and no I'm not taking any other opinions on the whole Angel thing."

"I'm not an Angel. I'm not even close." Langa pulled Reki onto his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist and nuzzling into his shoulder. He was clingy and needed some type of physical touch.

"But you have really pretty blue eyes! Oh! And silky thin hair. You have really long legs, and you have nice hands. You have no tummy and you don't have freckles either. You're literally perfect." At this point Reki was naming all the things he was insecure about. Langa was so perfect. He really didn't deserve someone so calm, caring and breathtaking.

"Reki, stop." Langa covered his mouth and furrowed his eye brows. A small frown spread across his face. "You're perfect. You may see me perfect in your eyes, but I have a lot of things I hate about myself. I'm glad you see my flaws as perfect. It makes me really happy, but you're perfect in my eyes too!"

He buried his face into his cute little tummy. Langa has made it very clear that he loved Rekis tummy and freckles. He loves everything about Reki.

"L-Langa please-" Reki was growing anxious and flustered at the sudden action. One of the things he was most insecure about was his stomach and stretch marks that line his waist and the inside of his thighs. "Not the tummyyyy." He whined.

"Yes the tummy." Langa smiled and gave it a small kiss. "I love the tummy!" He embraced him closer. "And the freckles." Langa kissed every freckle he saw. On his face, shoulders, arms. They were all perfect.

Reki threw his red face into his hands, leaning into Langas chest. "You're so embarrassing!"

"And you're so perfect. I'll say it as many times as I can."

Reki wrapped his arms around his boyfriends neck, pulling away from him to get a good look. "Langa, what do you not like about yourself..?"

It took a second for him to think. There was quite a bit of stuff. "Well, there's a lot of things I regret doing. After my dad had died I had permanently scared my wrists..." he held out both if his wrists. There were various SH scars. "They are all healed and I sometimes forget I have them. I'm better now, of course."

Reki ran his fingers a crossed the healed horizontal lines and gave them a small kiss. "I'm proud of you, Langa."

Langa smiled, running his fingers through Rekis hair again. "Thank you, Baby."

"Mhm! Continue!" He intertwined their fingers, putting his hands close to his heart. Langa nodded and felt his heart flutter at the action.

"Hm, I don't like my nose...and I have a stupid gap in between my two front teeth." He thought for another second. "I hate a lot of non-physical traits as well. Like how I can't express a lot of stuff with my face and my words. A lot of things get misunderstood because of that. I don't make very many friends either."

Reki listened to everything he said, kissing his hands every few seconds. "Langa, I love your cute nose and the adorable gap between your teeth. I understand you even if you don't express yourself the way you want too! And you have so many friends here already! You may not notice it but you've came a long way since we've met!"

"Thank you, Reki.." Langa pulled his lover into another hug. He wouldn't know what to do if he hadn't met Reki, or the others for that matter.

"I love you so, so, so much." Reki nuzzled his face into the crook of Langas neck.

"I love you more."

-

HI I DID IT

I WROTE IT

I HOPE THIS IS OKAY <3

I have a habit of sharing stuff that I have experienced or think in with the story so some of these things I'm also insecure about :D just a fun fact ig!

Also Reki 100% has the cutest tummy and Langa has the most adorable gap in between his teeth 😩☝️

Sorry I let my ✨head cannons✨ out

Reminder that you're perfect >:( I love you so much and you deserve the WORLD <33333