3|♾

"M-Me?!"

Reki pulled his face away from Langas hands. That wasnt what he meant to do, he wanted to stay in his touch, he felt safe. But something in his mind just made him flinch. "No, no, no" he shook his head in denial. He cant fall for another trick, a joke. Hes done it so many times before.  "Reki."

"No. Stop." Rekis held his arms, glaring at the floor. What was he doing. He wanted this, he wanted to be with Langa. What is wrong with him?

Langa took a step towards his friend, he was concerned. Did he assume wrong? Does Reki not like him? Whats wrong with Reki? Reki. Reki. Reki. 

"Reki.."

"Shut up- Dont." Langa cant like him, its not supposed to be that way. Hes supposed to be running from Langa, hiding. He wasnt supposed to like him back. He doesnt like guys. Langas only doing this to make him happy. Langa is only doing this for Reki.

"Stop playing around Langa, feelings aren't games you can play with. This isnt funny." He only got quieter the more he talked.

"I'm not playing Reki." Langa took another stepped towards him, grabbing one of his arms. "This isnt a joke. I wouldnt do something like that to you. Youre my best friend, someone I love a lot. Im not very good with words..." He ran his fingers through the red heads hair, pushing some behind his ear. "But please listen.."

Reki didnt move. He just stood there, feeling the warmth from Langas hands yet again. It took everything in him to not pull away again. He wanted Langa to stay close to him, but he also didnt feel like talking right now. Giving in was the only option he could think of.

"I understand if you dont want to talk to me." Langa lifted Rekis chin so he could look at him. He really wanted to see him smile again. Its been so long since hes seen a actual, real, smile.

"I just wanted to know what was wrong with you and why you were avoiding me so much. It clicked today though!" Langa stared at the tired looking boy in front of him. "I'm sorry Reki. I should've considered your feelings. I should've asked you how you felt sooner.."

"Dont- Don't apologize." Reki didn't want to hear another apology, it made him feel guilty for no particular reason. Hearing it was like a slap in the face.

"If I don't then it wouldn't feel right."

"But there's no reason for you to say sorry to me. I was the one avoiding you."

"You were avoiding me for a valid reason Reki."

"No, it was just me being jealous and selfish."

"How?" Langa moved his hands from Rekis face to his wrists, slowly grabbing his hands. "How were you being jealous? Selfish?"

"For wanting you for myself. I didn't want you to be happy with some girl. I wanted you to be happy with me." Reki felt a whole lot of weight get lifted from his shoulders. It felt good to say it but it made him embarrassed. He gripped their hands, glaring down at the floor again.

"Then why are you denying it? Why are you denying my feelings?"

Reki didn't know. It was all hitting him in the matter of minutes. It was so fast. He could barely comprehend anything going on right now. "I..i don't know."

"Do you need some time? I dont want to pressure you."

He shrugged, feeling Langa slowly let go of his hands. He watched as his friend's shoes moved away from him and back towards the window. "Good night, Reki." Langa waited for a second, waited for a answer but he didnt expect one. Reki had every right to ignore him like he has been.

To randomly climb through his window and confess like that after Reki was avoiding him and his own feelings..He would be a little shaken up too.

"Wait...Langa." The red head mumbled, his legs started to feel like they were going to give out. His heart started to beat so hard he could feel it in his ears.

Why was he so indecisive? Why did he not know what he wanted? For weeks he thought he did.

"Hm?"

"I don't want you to leave just yet..please stay."

"If that's what you want, Reki."

-

The sun was even brighter than usual this morning and the birds were way louder..the window was left open.

"-Ki what did I say abo-" Koyomi, the oldest out of the 3 little sisters, was told to wake her brother up. It was a Saturday which meant the family was going out for breakfast together. Reki always stayed home but his family still tried to wake him up.

"Mom!" The muffled yell woke Reki up. He was sore from all the skating he's been doing lately so getting uo was a little painful. But he had an unusual amount of weight on his waist.

"Mom! Reki brought his friend over last night!"

'What-' He looked down at see a arm lazily wrapped around his waist. He followed the arm and next to him was

"Langa?!"

There was a loud thud, which woke Langa up and caused his sister to slide open the door again. A sharp pain travelled up Rekis back and to his neck. "OW OW OW-" he held the back of his head and groaned in pain.

"Are you okay Big bro?"

"Reki!"

They both put out their hands to help him up. Koyomi almost fell herself but managed to maintain her balance. "You should clean this room -Ki!! That's why you're in so much pain you fell on that stupid miniature skateboard toy."

"It's a tech deck Ko. Thanks though..anyways." He fixed his hair and turned towards Langa, who was still worrying about Reki's injury. Reki went to go say something but automatically froze. His arm was around him when he woke up. Langa was in the same bed as him.

"So uh what the HELL happened...last night-?"

-

Hey besties this chapter is a little short this round

I haven't had much motivation to write and I'm running on 5 hours of sleep within the span of 3 days. So yeah- I haven't slept much KDNDMS

I'll shut up now KSKSMS OKAY BYE BESTIES