"As to why he left the Mega stone here-", Ash continued with a smile, as he walked towards the side of the statue, knelt down, "let's find out shall we".

   Everyone walked up to Ash as he knelt down and stared at an object in front of him. "What is that?", Serena question out of curiosity. "It's sooo prettyyyyy! ", Bonnie exclaimed with starry eyes as she looked at the object, which was a pink flower bud, unusually big for one, without any leaf. "We also don't know, it has Always been around, without blooming", Gurkinn sighed as he couldn't  give an answer.

   "That is a Time Flower. It records an event that occured in the past", Ash answered as he touched the flower bud. On the slightest touch of Ash, the flower bloomed and an orb of light floated out of it.

   Surrounding changed as the scene of the past began to play before everyone's eyes. In the projection, few people appeared arround the statue, and the Mega lucario statue was replaced by a man. His appearance is tall with black some-what spiky hair and a black hat with a blue strip in the middle and a symbol that is presumably the royal insignia as he is show as a royal knight and lives at the castle. His normal outfit is blue and grey with a long black cape. He carried a staff is made of wood and has a diamond on top with two metal pieces resembling the feeler like things on the side of Riolu and Lucario's heads.

    Alongside him, was the aura pokemon lucario. "My lord, we understand that you need to leave to your kingdom, but this stone belongs to you. We are already grateful that you taught how to access the power of our bond, but we can't accept something so precious as your power stone", an old man came forward ad spoke.  His voice was filled with deep rooted respect towards the man.

    "The man walked forwards and bowed down towards the old man and smiled, "elder, please don't address me like that. I'm just a knight, a guardian. As for the stone, it is found in this land and this land shall it belong. If there comes a day, when this power spreads all around the world, and if my descendent even steps foot on this land, land, please pass it on to that person", he then took out an azure blue crystal and passed it onto the old man, and spoke again, "this crystal will shine when my aura comes in contact with it. That will prove the identity of the next master of this stone", with that he turned towards his friend, lucario, "lucario, are you dissapointed in loosing this power". "I do want to get stronger to be worthy to be called your student, but that doesn't mean I'll commit myself to rely on something else. That stone surely gives me power, but as you said it belongs here", lucario spoke telepathically and kneeled down. Sir Arron smiled and placed his arm on lucario's shoulder, "let's go, our kingdom awaits", and walked away, while lucario followed suit. "Long live Sir Arron, long live Aura Guardian!!", the crowd exclaimed.

     As the projection came to an end, everyone were left in daze. Ash stared at the fading figures of Sir Arron and lucario, with eyes filled with sorrow, respect and a hint of long, that unknowingly a drop of tear slide down his cheek. Pikachu, who was on Ash's shoulder also was in similar state, as it's eyes were watery as well.

    Serena, who was first to snap out of her daze, saw Ash's reaction and was taken aback. "Ash what's wrong? Why are you and pikachu crying?", she asked with concern as she walked up to him. This snapped everyone back to their senses and everyone looked at Ash with surprise.

    "Was I? ", "pika? ", Ash and pikachu also noticed their tears and quickly rubbed his eyes and cleaned the tears, "guess we were  huh buddy? ". "pika pi", both the trainer and pokemon rubbed the back of their heads as usual. "Don't worry, about it, this, I just remembered my friend", Ash reassured, "it was good to see him again", but it left them even more confused.

    "You're saying that Sir Arron is your friend, but said he's your ancestor", Korrina asked. "No of course not. I was talking about lucario", Ash clarified. "But lucario was alive millennium ago, how could you possibly meet them, did you travel back in time or something?", Gurkinn asked doubtfully.

   " I didn't need to go back in time for that", Ash said, "of course you didn't. You can't go back in time", Clemont commented. Of course you can, you just need to find celebi or dialga, Ash wanted to say, but held back as he knew that wouldn't help much. "Let me explained-

    With that Ash told them about his visit to. Cameron place, him winning the competition (you know which), lucario getting released from sir Arron's staff, pikachu getting kidnapped by mew,lucario explaining how Sir Arron 'betrayed' him and the kingdom, their expedition to the Tree Of Beginning, meeting new, his death, mew resseructing him and his companions, knowing the sacrifice of Sir Arron, their attempt to save The Tree of Beginnings, and finally ending with lucario's sacrifice.

    "well I guess all those prayers ended up raising a death flag for him", Ash joked but Everyone could feel his sorrow when he recited his adventure, as who was unable to completely suppress his emotions and unknowingly released his sorrowful Aura. Everyone were speechless, the girls were already crying. Bonnie ran up to Ash and hugged him, trying to comfort him, but mostly herself. Clemont and Serena followed suit. "Do you really need to get yourself killed, each time inorder to save anyone, you dummy!", Serena cried out as she hugged him. "Sorry maam", Ash joked with a light laugh. Korrina and Gurkkin stood there and watched. Korrina also wanted to say something but Couldn't, as she didn't know Ash as well as the rest. All she could do was watch.

   ______________....................______________

Next day (time skip, courtesy of dialga)

"So Ash, do you have Sir Arron's key stone?", Serena asked out of curiosity. "Ya I do", Ash revealed the key stone attached to his mega ring, which was in the form of a bracelet.

"How did you get it, young man? From what you told us yesterday, you didn't know about sir Arron until your visit to Rota. So it's not likely a family heirloom", Gurkinn enquired. "After my mom's death, I was adopted by a family in Rota who I met during my first visit. They took care of me during my coma period. They passed it to me before I left for Kalos", Ash spoke in an emotionless tone. Everyone understood that it wasn't something he wished to talk about.

     "Ash, your coma, is it also related to.. ", Clemont asked cautiously while Ash nodded. Everyone understood what it meant.

    Gurkkin and Korrina heard of Ash's past from Clemont, so they didn't persue the matter. Korrina skated her way to the battle arena, getting ready for the battle, which inturn distracted Ash and diverted hus attention to the battle.

   Gurkinn was the referee, "This is a three on three Battle between challenger Ash ketchum and gym leader korrina. The battle ends when all pokemon of either trainers are unable to battle. Only the challenger is aloud to substitute. Let the battle, BEGIN! "

            To be continued.......

Yo fellas, how's the new chapter. I just added the mystery of mew to it. It was by far, the best movie for me. This is movie which actually made me fall for this series and also the reason why I believe how shitty the story and character design of the current episodes are going. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed. Signing out!