They both go outside and I ask "Mom, is it okay if I'm seeing things like weird things?"

She laughs before saying "You said the same thing when you were little"

Well now I'm intrigued.

"Really? But I was little now I'm 15"

"What are you seeing?"

"People turning into animal like creatures"

"Oh haha very funny Lizzie you had me scared for a second"

I laugh and go along with it, I don't need my own mother think that I'm going crazy. Maybe I'll tell Dad since he saw that women this morning too.

A little while later I hear growling so I check the window and see Aunt Marie fighting some fucking creature. While she's on the ground that thing gets ready to kill her but Dad grabs his gun and shoots it. When it's dead the creature turns into a normal person.

Later we talking to the police and Dad went to the hospital with Aunt Marie.

I went inside to my room and grabbed my book.

I started to draw what I saw today the woman, the boy at my school, and that man.

"Hey what do you got there?" Mom asked as I tried to hide my drawings

"Give me that" Mom says as she takes my book, why does she gotta be so nosy?

She gasped "these are scary where'd you see these things" she says as she points at the drawing of the woman I made.

"Nightmares" I lied

"Have you been getting them a lot?"

"No"

Yes, it's been happening for a month.

"Well get some sleep if they get worse let me know, okay?"

"Okay" She took my book most likely to show Dad

I went outside to Aunt Marie's trailer when Mom and Dad went asleep.

I grabbed my phone and turned the flash on and grabbed one of her books to see if she if she has anything here to explain what the hell has been happening to me for the past month.

I open one of the books and see what that woman turned to, Hexenbeist.

A Hexenbiest is a witch-like Wesen that resembles a corpse, with visibly decaying flesh.