"Wait, so when do we get the script?" I say confused

"We get it tomorrow. It's kind of weird how they are doing it considering we have to shoot scenes tomorrow." Marisa tells me.

"Wow, that's going to be a struggle. Luckily I don't think I have many lines considering they want my character to be kinda low key in this movie." I replied being relieved

"Oh yeah, how come they want you to stay on the sidelines for this movie? I meant to ask Jon Watts that earlier but I forgot." RDJ asks as he looks at me confused

"From my understanding, they want Mabree to kind of be a surprise. I'm not supposed to tell the public anything about me playing in the movie. Not even when the movie is out. So it's kinda like an easter egg for the fans I guess." I replied trying to clearly speak without shaking because I'm having a weirdly normal conversation with Robert Downey Jr.

"Ahhh I see." He replies. I can tell he was thinking. Probably about how they think this is going to work. I look at the others and they have already started having their own conversation. I start thinking about how many lines I'll even have in the movie. And how many days I'll even need to work given the fact that they just want me on the sidelines. I'm not even being revealed as a character in this movie. I'll just be seen in the background at the school and I have only one scene that I know of where I speak. It's a scene where Tony Stark is on vacation while also using his suit to save Peter Parker.

We had been talking for a while when I realized that I had gotten a text from Z asking if I was still on set. I replied telling her that I was but was planning on leaving soon. She told me that she wanted me to meet two people and I said okay and told her that I was going to leave in a couple of minutes.

After a few minutes, I said goodbye to everyone and got into my car, and went back to my hotel to freshen up my look a bit. I looked in my bathroom mirror and fixed my mascara as some of it flaked on my face. After I did that, I texted Z asking her where she wanted to meet and when. She said that we can meet in the lobby and that she was ready now if I was. So I went down to the lobby to see her sitting on a couch with two other people next to her. I walked up to her and placed my hands on her shoulders to scare her a little bit.

"OH SHOOT." She jumped up. I was dying laughing trying to hold back tears that were about to come out from laughing so much.

"Ahaha I'm sorry I had to!" I say trying to contain my laughter.

"Damn, anyways, I want you to meet two people. This is Tom and Jacob. They will both be working with us on the movie as Spider-Man and Ned."

"Hey I'm Tom." He held out his hand for me to shake.

"Hello, I'm Y/N." I said as I shook his hand. He was very formal... It felt kind of weird.

I looked over at the other guy that was next to him. He held out his hand and said, "Hi, I'm Jacob."

I shook his hand as well and said hi.

"Who are you playing in the movie?" Tom asked me.

"I'm playing Mabree Stark. Daughter of Tony Stark."

"WAIT- IRON MAN HAS A DAUGHTER!?" He yelled.

"Ahaha yes he does. I won't be doing much in this movie but they wanted me to come in as kind of an easter egg for the audience. I'm not allowed to tell the public that I'm even in the movie." I replied

"Wow, that's crazy. Do you know what your schedule will be like?" Jacob asked

"No, not really. I don't even know what's happening in the movie except for the one scene that I auditioned with. But I do plan on coming to set on my off days. I have nothing better to do cause I'm not from here nor have I ever been to Atlanta."

"Then you should explore. Not hanging out with the rest of us." Z said

"Yea I guess. I know one weekend I'm going to try and drive up to my mom's house. I haven't seen her in about a year because of how busy I've been."

"Where does your mom live?" Tom asked

"She lives in Tennessee." I said

"What part?" Jacob asked

"Millington."

"I've never been there. How is it?" Tom asked

"It's pretty. I like it up there. It's not anywhere close to where I wanna live but It's nice. My mom has lived up there since I was 16. She didn't like living in the state we lived in. Which is understandable. I'm still struggling to leave that state."

"Where do you live?" Z asked

I didn't realize that I never told her where I was from.

"California. Specifically San Diego. It's about 2 hours from LA." I said

"Wow. What's wrong with living in California. It's beautiful up there. I love the beaches." Z says.

"Yea it is beautiful. But that's not my type of weather. I'm not a sunny, heat type of girl. Not to mention, it's super-duper expensive to live there. It's insane."

"Where is your ideal state to live then?" Jacob asked me

"I really want to live in Alaska. I know it's not everyone's dream place to be for plenty of reasons, but, I love it up there. And if I don't live there, I would love to live in Wisconsin."

"That's kind of weird haha. Would you ever think about living somewhere outside of the US?" Tom asks

"Yea I have thought about it a lot to be honest. But I'm too lazy to make that huge move."

"Where would you want to live if you weren't too lazy to move out of this country?" Tom asked

"London 100 percent. I went up there one time about 2 years ago. I love it there. It was beautiful and my type of scenery."

"Wow! That's crazy. I don't know if you know anything about me, I mean, I'm kind of a big deal." He said that jokingly, "But I live in London. Born and raised." He finishes

"That's nice! I would love to go up there again when I have the time. But my career is just taking off and it looks like I might not get a break for a long time."

We continued talking for a while and it started to get late so everybody left. Tom went to his home, I don't know where Jacob went, and Z and I went back to our own hotel rooms. I was extremely tired so I got into some sweats and a tank top that was cropped and hugged my stomach and went to sleep as soon as my face hit the pillow.

Word Count: 1811

A/N

The story Is just starting off, so don't worry, it gets better as time goes on! Just stay with me. But I hope you're enjoying it so far!