When I Awake

[lights and sirens whale...but you feel a hot light blare on you...then you pass]

-NOTE THAT NOW YOU ARE NOW "I"-

I wake up frazzled. After the crisis of my WiFi out and my computer crashing I couldn't believe what could have happened to me. I sat up in the bed I was laying in. It was quite soft and warm to the touch. I ran my fingers over the embroidered sheets and when to check my head. That's when I realize what happened.

When I went to touch my forehead I felt bangs on my face. I never had bangs before...it caused pimples to form on my hair line and eyebrows.

"How long have I been asleep," I thought to myself.

I pushed the long bangs out of my face and looked around for a mirror. Nothing. How could I be in a beautiful room with no mirror?? That's when it hit me...could my face have been mutilated in my unconsciousness? I felt my face once more. It felt soft and smooth no bumps or craters from anything. What happened to me?

In my panic I heard the door open and a man step in. He was gorgeous! His ginger hair was scruffy and almost covered one eye but I was still in awe of his beauty. His eyes were ocean blue and changed shades of blue with every stride toward me. He sat at my side and grabbed me by my pjs.

"This...this is my betrothed? Y/G/T , you looked so much sexier in our fight at the Golden House," the blue eyed ginger spat.

WAIT?! The GOLDEN HOUSE?! Like from Genshin Impact? Nononononononono—I...I'm the traveler?! This can't be happening!!

The now familiar face of Childe protruded. He pursed his lips for song me to kiss him. I kicked and tried to get out of his grip, but it became harder and stronger as I persisted. Childe released me from his grip after the forced kiss. Once again he spat, " Onii-Chan, you looked sexier than! Why did you change?!"

-NOTE: onii-Chan means older brother...but in my case use it brother/sister/or a they them so I can make Y/N both male/female/nonbinary-

I flinched "CHANGE" well you know A FEW MOMENTS AGO!!!

"Childe...I have changed since then. If on purpose or through growth is not apparent. Without change people cannot grow," I reasoned more to myself than to him.

He smiled and left. This is the best game dream I have ever had!! I don't want it to end

[Still in denial but hey whatever!]