Bunta~ Request!

This is a request that I received, hope you enjoy!

Y/n loved her job. Many people were surprised to see a girl working at a gas station, but she didn't mind. She got to spend time around her two favorite things. Those things being her friends, and more importantly- cars. Y/n had a burning passion for them. She loved all cars. Old cars, new cars, import cars, you name it. But her favorite type of car had to be the eight six, more specifically the Trueno chassis. Levins were cool too, Itsuki had one. But she was more interested in Takumi's Trueno. Y/n and the guys often drove up to Akina on Friday nights just to hang out and talk. Their conversations were often about work and you guessed it... cars.

"Y/n, customer!" Mr. Tachibana yelled out. The girl was quickly snapped out of her daydream.

"Yes sir!"

Y/n and Takumi ran up to the car. The boy took the gas cap while y/n began wiping down the windows.

"High octane sir?" She spoke to the man driving the white car that had pulled up.

He nodded, flashing her a smile. She gave a light one back before turning around to face Takumi with a disgusted expression.

"You and guys huh? They are always so into you, but you just want nothing to do with them." He chuckled as he placed the nozzle of the gas hose into the car.

"You wouldn't understand Fujiwara. I'm not a high schooler. I don't need a man to be happy."

"Hey just because you are older then us doesn't mean you get to pick fun at us!" Itsuki just so happened to be standing behind the two. He was leaning against the gas pump with his arms crossed, his foot harshly tapping the concrete while he gave y/n a cold glance.

"You wouldn't understand either Takeuchi." She just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

With the car finally filled up, Takumi closed the cap. Y/n finished up wiping the mirrors down as well. The customer slid her a generous tip before driving off, y/n staring down to the few coins he had placed in her hand. She shook her head. This happened quite often, but she usually just gave the extra money to Mr. Tachibana. Y/n made her way into the main building of the gas station, Takumi and Itsuki joining her once they had thanked the customer for their business.

"I got another tip boss, here you go." She placed the coins down on the counter, causing a small clattering sound to fill the empty building.

Mr. Tachibana looked up from the newspaper he was reading before checking his watch.

"Y/n, I know your shift is just about over, but could you do me a favor before you go?"

"Sure boss."

He rolled up his newspaper while getting up from his seat. The man walked behind the counter and picked up the coins she had slid to him. He opened the register and put them in before looking to an unbothered y/n.

"Say, you make a lot of money from these little tips y/n. You know you don't have to give it to me." He tapped the counter that the girl was leaning on. She had her head resting on her hands, looking extremely uninterested in the money she had earned because of her good looks.

"You keep it, I could care less. Now what was it you needed boss?" She lifted her head up and  straightened the baseball cap on her head. The yellow logo of the gas station was apparent on the navy colored hat.

"Right."

He reached under the counter and pulled out a large stack of papers. They shuffled together as he seemingly searched for one in particular. Eventually finding it, he folded it up and placed it in a white envelope. He started to lick the top of the envelope, speaking with his tongue still stuck to the paper.