Ryosuke~ Dr.

First of all i want to say thank you for 200 reads!! This story was a collab between me and swordchy, it is also dedicated to her, thanks for your help :]

Another day, Another shift. The clock read 5am as a young nursing student groggily rolled out of her small bed, making her way to the small bathroom. everything was small in her apartment which was tucked away in Tokyo's city center. She had to admit it was a nice area, but for the rent she was paying it was not worth it at all. Throwing on a pair of fresh scrubs, the girl tied her h/c hair back in a loose bun before heading down the stairwell and outside onto the streets of Tokyo.

Although it was still dark out the hospital was buzzing as usual.

"Good morning Miss y/n!"

The receptionist spoke as the university student made her way through the main doors. Y/n worked at the largest and most prestigious hospital in Japan, which sat right smack dab in the center of Tokyo.

"Good morning"

Y/n smiled back at the woman by the counter, scanning her badge at the computer to confirm her entry.

"Oh y/n, you are being transferred to a new unit today, floor 3 ward 2"

"Got it thanks"

She said, giving a friendly wave and waking over to the elevators. 'New unit huh, wait isn't floor 3 the icu level, oh boy this is a step up from pediatrics.' Y/n was so enveloped in thought that she bumped into someone. Someone big. Lifting her head from the floor she scanned the man in front of her, whose hands were now empty of the papers he was previously carrying.

"Oh my goodness i'm so sorry, Sir"

The man cleared his throat

"Actually its Dr."

A quiet "sorry" came out of the girl's mouth. She wanted to curl up into a ball, but she had to be considerate and help clean up the mess she had made. The papers had scattered everywhere, both bodies on their knees trying to gather them up as fast as possible. Reaching out for the last paper, her hand brushed against his, sending a chill up her spine as she looked up to meet the doctors face. His piercing blue eyes looking down at the stack of papers he now had to re-organize. He checked his watch getting up in a flash and muttering something along the lines of "now i'm going to be late."

The girl couldn't contain the blush spreading across her face as they both stepped into the elevator.

"What floor"

"Uhm 3"

The sounds coming out of her mouth were barely audible. The metal button let out a soft click as the man pushed it with his index finger. The all too familiar sound of silence filling the metal box as it ascended to the third floor. How awkward. The door let out a ding, startling the poor girl, almost tripping over her own feet as she ran off of the elevator and up to the floor desk.

"Hi im y/n i just got transferred here, i'm with the college nursing program."

The woman at the desk typed a few things into her computer as y/n stood fidgeting.

"Oh yes, ward 2 is just down the hall and to the right, 2nd door on the left, good luck"

She smiled pointing down the hall behind her.

"Thank you"

Y/n slowly made her way down the hall and took a deep breath before opening the heavy door. It was chaos in there. Nurses and doctors running around, machines beeping, the whole nine yards. Looking around the giant floor the girl was shocked to see the same tall man with the blue eyes rushing up to her.