Ryosuke~ The Bookstore

Opening the door to the bookstore a little bell rang announcing a young university students entrance. The employee working the counter greeted her kindly. But unfortunately, she didn't know what they said or how to respond, so she gave a polite smile and bow as walking in. She attempted to make her way over to the textbook section but before she found it something else caught her wandering eye.

Car magazines.

Beelining it for the section, she noticed a man already there. He looked very proper with his jet black hair, and was quite tall from what she could tell. Ignoring him, she began flipping through one of the magazines, sitting down on the floor.

The cover had big bold letters and a picture of a man standing in front of a white sports car.

"Phssh, I wanna read about cars not some hotshot who drives them."

Unknowingly, she had spoke the thoughts out loud. The man directed his attention towards the young girl, watching quietly as she flipped through the magazine.

Continuing to decipher the japanese lettering, the man finally spoke up.

"Don't you know it's rude to talk like that in a bookstore"

"Y-you speak english?"

Observing him, she looked back down to the magazine. Then back at the man.

"what"

"Your..."

Y/n trailed off staring into the man's deep blue eyes. Yep, definitely the one they interviewed in the magazine. Ryosuke Takahashi.

"I'm what"

He again asked, this time a small smile making its way onto his face as he shook his jacket off, slinging it over one of his shoulders.

"So what was that about you calling me a hotshot earlier?"

"Well first of all that thought was supposed to stay in my head, and second of all I didn't think you would be able to understand me"

"Hmmm, are you new around here?"

"Yeah, I just moved to Japan a few weeks ago and I must admit that I don't understand this language at all"

She trailed off, her words getting quieter as she spoke.

The man laughed, stretching his hand out to help y/n off the floor

Ryosuke's hand had a tight grip on y/n as he pulled her up off of the floor. This made her face turn a deep crimson color and her hand to become sweaty.

"So, I know a foreigner with no knowledge of the language didn't come here looking for car
magazines"

"You caught me, i'm here for textbooks"

She said, brushing off her skirt. Still looking down as the man grabbed her hand once again.

"HEY"

Ryosuke put a finger up to his lips then moved it to hers.

"shhhhh"

The two finally reached the textbook section and y/n began to pick out the ones she would need for class.

"here take this one- it's for learning Japanese" he smiled as he handed it to y/n, she smiled back at him as her hand brushed against his.

"Thank you"

"Hey, so I never got your name, since you already know mine it's only fair you tell me yours." Ryosuke said winking at the girl as the two made their way through the isles.

"im f/n l/n"

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl"

A deep red blush spread across her cheeks once again as she desperately tried to avoid eye contact with the man.

After finally gathering the textbooks needed for school which may I say there were wayyy to many, the two made their way to the checkout counter.

Ryosuke was carrying the pile of books while y/n attempted to speak to the clerk.

"Just these please."

The store attendant looked puzzled.

"Oh"

"I'll handle this"

Ryosuke had explained the situation the clerk, who began to scan the books.

"32000.00 YEN, I can't pay for this"

"You really need those don't you, here" he gave the attendant his card, paying for the books.

"Ryosuke senpai, you don't have to do this"

"Yes I do, it's for your education. And please, call me senpai more often it's cute"

He flung the car magazine back at y/n, a number scribbled across the front.

"Next time i buy you something i hope it can be dinner"