Keiuske~ Tutor

"Stop looking"

The girl not so quietly whispered to her seatmate, who had been copying the answers off of her math test.

"C'mon you know I need your help with this kinda stuff."

The girl covered her sheet with her hand trying to prevent any more of her hard work to go to waste. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as he took peeks over her shoulder every so often. She was about done and ready to get up when she felt a tight grip on her wrist. He had grabbed her hand, staring at the paper as he moved her hand off of the answers she so desperately tried to cover.

"Keisuke I said knock it off" she said as butterflies filled her stomach at his touch.

"hey im not done yet one more minute"

She just sat still as the boy finished copying her answers, picking up both tests and taking them up to the front of the class to turn them in.

"Do you really have to copy my answers every time"

"I told you already, if I don't pass this class I cant graduate"

"That doesn't mean you can cheat off of me every test we take, what happens when we get new seats and you can't sit next to me anymore, then what are you gonna do know it all"

"Hey hey smarty pants" he sneered back at her. "Whoever said I wouldn't still get your help."

"What are you suggesting Takahashi"

He got quiet real quick, whispering his words embarrassed over what he was about to say.

"Well"

He scratched the back of his head.

"Spit it out Keisuke"

"I was thinking you could maybe tutor me?"

"Cut it out Keisuke I know you are just messing with me." She said as the bell rang, grabbing her stuff and walking out of the classroom. The young boy running out after her.

"Y/n wait"

"What do you want Keisuke" she spoke without turning around, continuing to walk to her next class.

"Listen y/n i'm being serious, please tutor me"

"Keisuke I already gave you my answer, you really are starting to get on my nerves right now" she said, speeding up her pace.

"Listen i'm not gonna ask again"

"And i'm going to give you the same answer."

Feeling a tug on her backpack she turned around to find Keisuke had grabbed on, twirling her around as she walked. The boy leaned over the frightened girl, studying her movements carefully. Her breath hitched as she tried to speak.

"Let me go Keisuke i'm going to be late for my next class"

"Not until you agree to help me"

The girls hand shakily raised, she lifted it up and suddenly forced it towards his face. Grabbing her wrist, he caught the incoming slap mid air, smiling as he let her hand go.

"Wanna try that again sweetheart? You know if you keep running that pretty little mouth of yours i might just have to do something about it."

Blushing at the nickname she shook her head. Hearing him speak into her ear like that changed her mind about the situation.

"If you want help that bad I guess I can give it to you."

"How about saturday, I can pick you up and we can go to a little cafe or something."

"This isn't a ploy to get me to go out with you is it Takahashi?"

"Its not, but it can be a date if you would like"

"I- id like that very much Keisuke"