throws up more than a pregnant woman

Start from the beginning

"i was gonna draw oikawa as an ostrich, but then i realized i didn't know how to draw one on a balloon." you admitted and pointed at the oikawa balloon.

"mental note, never give y/n balloons and markers." mattsun said to himself.

"i like them." hajime spoke up. "the ugliness between you and the balloon is so similar."

"are you calling my balloons ugly?" you gasped and spun around to face him.

"what? wait no."

well too bad, i'm upset now

"you art insulter. what if my dream was to become an artist and then you just crushed it in one sentence?"

"presents time!" tendou yelled and walked into the living room.

"didnt we have a good present prepared?" you asked hajime.

"yeah."

"where is it?"

"first present!" hinata and noya were pushing the very well decorated box inside the room and stopped in front of oikawa.

you stabbed a hole into the side of the box so ushijima could breath and not die.

that would be a sad birthday. a dead person being a gift. then his box would actually turn into a coffin and you would save money, not needing to buy a coffin.

"from y/n." oikawa read the little note you attached. "and help from makki, iwaizumi, and mattsun."

"i never wrote that." you said and turned to look at mattsun. he wasn't meeting your gaze. "present stealer."

"hey who saved you from iwaizumi pouring glitter all over you?" he defended.

"me." you replied.

"yeah by smacking her lips right onto his neck like a vampire." makki said.

hajime pressed his finger to the side of your head and pushed it to where oikawa was.

he was tearing off the wrapping paper. you were slapping hajime's arm in excitement.

"ow."

"come on, you have all this muscle and you're complaining about a slap?" you asked him and poked his bicep.

"you're slapping me like crazy." you slapped him on the arm really hard, leaving a loud slapping sound to echo through the room.

"ow." you looked down at your palm that was slightly red.

"that's what you get." he said.

"what are you two even doing?" mattsun asked.

"shhh, they're just trying to see if iwaizumi has a slapping kink." makki said quietly. "they gotta test out of these new kinks before they have their make up sex."

you saw that oikawa was staring down at the lid and slapped hajime's arm again.

"i'm being abused by my ex." he complained and grabbed your hand.

"he saw the glitter." you were now shaking hajime's hand.

"y/n, what the fuck." oikawa said, looking over at you.

"do you like it?" you asked.

"no."

"well too bad, there's more." you told him. hajime chuckled and raised his drink up to oikawa as if saying good luck.

then he bought that drink to his lips.

"quit staring." he said and poked the spot between your eyes.