"Do you want to know why we're here?" I ask, lifting my gun in the air for all to see.

One scraggly man with a thin blonde beard speaks up. "We want you to leave."

"Can't do that." The man who I shot the gun out of his hand is kneeling on the ground, a small wound leaking blood from his hand. I put my foot on his back. "Each of you has taken something from me. I value my belongings very much."

"We haven't taken anything that isn't rightfully ours." The blonde bearded man says.

"Well that's not true. You men, if you can even be called that, didn't work for what you took from me. You didn't put the sweat or effort into getting what you want."

"Listen here, boy," A balding man says suddenly, a bottle of bear held firm in his hand. "We-"

I shoot my gun. The bullet goes through his bottle into his heart and he falls over.

"I don't care for excuses. This is your one chance at returning what's mine."

The men look to each other for what to do or say. The man caught under my foot stands back up and clears his throat.

He looks me straight in the eye and throws a punch. I barely have to turn my head to avoid the blow.

"San, you can have this one." I say to San.

San fist-bumps himself and pulls the man over his knee and starts taking swings at him.

Seonghwa lifts the gun in his hands and points at the six remaining men.

"Three..." I start to count down. "...Two..... One..... Now."

Seonghwa opens fire at the men.

Some of them have guns of their own and start firing back at Hwa, and each one misses.

Two men fall to the ground, having been shot through the eyes.

One man advances to me, a knife pointed at my throat. 

He slashes widly at me, moving forward slowly. I just take small steps backwards until my back hits a wall.

I raise my hands in surrender and when the man thrusts the knife towards my neck, I slide out of the way and crack his skull on the wall.

Blood and brains splatter on the wall and onto the floor.

My earpiece clicks and I hear Yeosang speak. "You guys good?"

"Just fine. Almost done."

Then a shot rings out and just barely grazes my eyes. I look at the younger, scraggly man who shot at me and shoot him in the legs.

For a moment, I consider leaving him alive to pry extra information out of him.... but then another thought enters my head.

Quicker they're gone, quicker I get home to her.

So, I shoot him in the head.

Now they're all down on the ground, sprawled at odd angles.

San walks into my sight, a briefcase and small vault in his arms.

"There's a few more vaults in there. Must have all the money." San states and walks around the bodies to bring his loot to the car.

"I'll gather their wallets, you get the other vaults," I say to Hwa, bending down to take a wallet from the dead man nearest to me.

Without a response, I hear him stepping over bodies into the room San came out of moments before.

~~~