"Don't be like that poppet, you need a drink."

I was tugged along behind him and I wanted to close my eyes, it was one thing not wanting to talk so he'd get the message but I wasn't sure if I could even talk right now.

Fear had rendered me useless, my throat was dry and blocked, my chest was hurting at the rate my heart was thumping and my brain was running a mile a minute as it tried to keep up with my shaking limbs.

A small glass was pressed into my hand and I just glanced at it as Luke watched me. I had assumed that this was something that would happen and then I would leave. I didn't know why he was pretending this was normal.

"Shall I give you a tour?" He asked and I looked up at him and shook my head, not trusting my voice.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" He tried again and I licked my lips as I brought the glass to my lips and threw it back. It burned my throat and made me wince, vodka. I figured I'd need all the help I could get.

"You're a quiet thing aren't you?" Luke hummed as he approached me and I stiffened. "Never seen girl swallow quite like that."

I looked up at his for the first time in a while to see a smirk playing on his lips and I understood the double meaning behind his words, bile twisting up my throat as I couldn't help but crinkle my nose in response.

"Talk to me May." Luke tried again. I didn't make any move to speak but I also didn't make any move to look away from him, I wanted him to see how sad I was. How scared I was.

"What did Tommy tell you?" He asked and I swallowed as I thought back to Thursday night. The restaurant a thinly designed set up, and to think I'd been excited.

"That you wanted to fuck me."

My voice wasn't as shaky as I expected and I was glad for it.

"Did he tell you I thought you were pretty?"

"Hot, actually." I cut in making him laugh. I didn't see how my statement was funny, I didn't see how any of this was funny.

"I'm very curious about you, you have a pretty face." Luke started and I just knew this was going to be an insult, "But you have the body of a ten year old boy."

Ouch.

"Can we just get this over with?" I snapped.

"Eager are we?" Luke laughed as he stepped in front of me, his finger trailing down one side of my face and I sucked in a breath.

"No. I just want to leave." I admitted, there was no point in lying or acting brave.

"You're not leaving until I get what I want." Luke spoke quietly as he pressed his lips under my ear lobe and I froze, my hands hanging by my sides and I immediately wished I'd kept a hold of the glass.

Luke's lips weren't cold like Tommy's but they were thin as they pressed against my lips briefly before returning and pressing hard against my own. His actions were hard and aggressive and all I could do was stand there.

Stand there while Luke Jones' slipped his tongue into my mouth and I realised this was only the second person who had ever kissed me.

"Why aren't you kissing me?!"

A cry slipped out of my mouth as a sharp pain shot through my cheek and it took me a moment to realise he'd slapped me. I stared up at him wide eyed as I cradled my cheek as Luke's chest heaved before he pressed his lips to mine again.

I moved mine against his automatically fearing being hit again, my face throbbed as Luke pressed me harder into the kitchen counter and I could feel tears growing in my eyes, it was starting. This was really happening.