The elevator dings arriving at the Finance floor. Jessica steps off waving a goodbye to her boss and brother. Luca nods his head at her while the doors close. He closes his eyes momentarily feeling his excitement build. He walks off the elevator giving a friendly wave to Sam. The older man will be retiring later this year after 25 years working at the company. Luca had gifted him and his wife a vacation as a parting present. They had a daughter in Ireland and were thrilled to visit her. 

He got in his car speeding down the roads back to the home him and Sophia had build. When he purchased the large house for them, it was just that... a house. Now, it was a home. He could feel it the moment he walked in every night. The feeling unmatched to any other. Sophia and him have taken many adventures over the years as she continued to work part time with TIMES while also being his assistant. She loved both and didn't want to give them up. He by no means, had a problem with that. He loved having her daily by his side and when the time did come to travel, he made it work so he could always come as well. Eddie, her boss, always making sure to give her a +1 on each trip. He has now been to the Carnival in Rio De Janiero, the Chinese New Year in Shanghai, even the Oktoberfest in Munich. All were incredible experiences that he got to enjoy with the love of his life by his side. 

However today was entirely a different kind of experience. Pulling up to his home, the feeling once again rushes over him. The warmth seeping into his heart that always melts as he steps into their home. Opening the door, he smells an amazing aroma wafting in the air. He chuckles setting down his keys and phone near the door before kicking off his shoes. His feet pad towards the kitchen as he finds his lovely wife moving a mile a minute. Her long auburn hair swinging as she moves. 

"Tesoro?"

She whips around to him and a sigh of relief escapes her. He walks over to her pulling her into a hug instantly making her relax against him. He smiles still loving the way her body responds to him. She lifts her face to look at him and Luca couldn't help but chuckle while wiping the excess flour from her cheek. He pulls his finger away to show her as she pouts adorably making him laugh once again. 

She whacks his chest, "I'm nervous!"

He looks around to see that she had made cookies and had already cleaned up the mess. He steps back holding her hands so he could look over her outfit. She had put on a light green summer dress making him nod his head. She looked beautiful like always. He couldn't understand how years have passed and yet, she hasn't aged a day. She still looks like the goddess she was. Her hair had grown back and longer than before. Luca constantly reminding her that he loved her with our without it but he knew it was a security for his tesoro. 

"Daddy!"

Luca turns around grinning as he bends down to his knee as his 3 years runs into his arms. Her own red hair bouncing behind her. She was a replica of her mother except for her eyes. She had been graced with the Sanford eyes. Luca could recall how excited he was finding out Sophia was pregnant. It was not a secret that he was wanting children with Sophia. They had tried for some time but Sophia's prior health issues making it harder for her to get pregnant and carry full term.  She had gotten pregnant twice but the second time was not able to carry full term. It was hard on both of them. 

Luca chuckles lifting her as he stands back up turning to find Sophia looking down at their daughter with pure love. The little arms wrapped tightly around his neck as he rubs her back soothing while kissing her hair. 

"How is my princess today?"

"I'm not a princess daddy!" The little girl pouts crossing her arms still securely in father's arms. 

Luca tries to suppress giggling at her serious expression. "Oh! Then what are you?"

"Grandma Cami says I'm a queen!"