♥Perfect Couple♥

Mulai dari awal

"Lets welcome Natasha McCowell to the stage, people." She said and the audience applauded. "welcome Natasha to the Perfect Couple Show. Im really glad you made it." She smiled.

"thank you Josephine for welcoming me. I really appreciate it." I smiled back.

The show went on but it seemed Henry wanted us to play as if nothing happened between us and I was finding it difficult to lie about our relationship. Why was he lying about it? All the questions asked by Josephine, Henry chipped in to answer all of them not even giving me a chance to say something. However, his plan was short lived because Josephine decided to ask questions directed to me. Henry was giving me pleading eyes so that I can pretend that our marriage was perfect.

"Natasha, you've been a lot quiet in this show." Josephine said smiling again at me.

"I guess Henry was too excited to answer all the question so he didn't give me a chance." I joked making some of the audience to coo and some to laugh with dreamy eyes probably thinking that we deserve a perfect couple prize yet they are to oblivious to the truth.

"so tell me about your perfect relationship and marriage with Henry. We have heard Henry side, now its your turn."

Everyone's attention focused on me and Henry was still displaying his pleading face with a fake smile plastered on his face so that it wont be obvious that hes instigating me to say something. I turned to the audience who were looking at me expectantly and I knew I couldn't lie about my relationship and marrieage with henry being all perfect.

"let me correct you there Josephine. My marriage and relationship with Henry isn't all perfect." I heard gasps from the audience. What did they expect me to say? Internal Scoff. That it is all perfect. Internal Chuckle. Henry looked pissed but he still had a fake smile plastered on his face.

"what the hell are you saying Tasha?" Josephine said through her teeth which were flashed making sure that the camera don't get that but she immediately adjusted after the director of the show urged her to continue on with the show. "Can you explain that Natasha? Why would you say that?"

"it isn't all perfect because.." I trailed off since Henry was pinching my hip to make me stop. I removed his hand from my hip obviously unseen and continued, "Unfortunately Henry is cheating or should I say have been cheating on me all along." Gasps erupted again from the audience again and Henry's ears were producing steam right now.

Josephine was not happy at all because I ruined her show. She wanted this show to be where people find hope and the people that she chooses to be her guest to be perfect examples to the world at large. This is the reason why I didn't want to be a perfect example through lies. I had to tell the truth.

The director of the show decided to take us on a break in order to fix what I've done.

"Stay tuned for more information on your favourite business man and woman, Henry and Natasha McCowell. We will be back." Josephine said and we were offline. We all went back stage and Josephine turned to me anger written all over her face. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING RUINING MY SHOW?" she yelled in my face.

"What did you want me to say? I could tell a lie infront of all the people." I said calmly.

"do you know what you've done? This is not what we have planned and I will run loses because of that!" she lowered her voice when she noticed my calmness but only I knew the storm which was being brewed inside me.

"Im sorry Josephine. I will compensate you for all the damages. I promise." I told her.

"Okay fine." She said after giving both of us a look and headed to the stage after saying, "Lets go and finish what you've started."
The show was back live again so that we could finish this. I kept to my word despite Henry telling me to tell everyone that I was pranking the host. I mean who does that. I went against his word and he looked red like a tomato. The show ended after I've told everyone that Henry was cheating on me with a maid, once again.