"Please tell me that you and Regulus won't ever be like this, it makes me want to vomit" commented Monica as she took a sit at the couch.

"I would kill him on the spot if he dared to even think that" reassured her Delilah cringing at the thought.

"When are they coming?"

"In one hour, give or take some minutes, you never know with them"

"Come help me clean the kitchen" said Delilah as she gave Monica a hand to get her off the couch. Monica slowly took her hand as Delilah yanked her up and basically dragged her to the kitchen.

After couple threats from Delilah, Monica and her hand the kitchen all cleaned up, the plates were at their designed spots, there was no flour at the floor, Delilah had washed the bowls and the butter that had fall on the counter while the other dried the bowl and placed it in the drawer.

"So you and Evans seem to be getting better along now" said Monica as she opened the fridge and too a back of chicken nuggets in the oven, since they won't have cookies they would need something to eat for dinner.

"Yeah, she was kind is annoying at the beginning but she started warming up to me, I was kind of cold to her too but James is happy with her and she treats him more than okey, so I'm happy for them" she said honestly, as they walked up to her room.

"Also she took me shopping to the muggle world to spend some time together and I had fun there too, she is nice and very caring, a lot like me in many ways, we are gonna get along just fine"

"I can't decide if you are being genuine or not, you are one hell of an actress" said Monica as she studied Delilah's face trying to find whether the brunette was lying or not.

"I'm being genuine, I'm happy for them, I'm happy for my brother. James always did things to make sure others were happy, putting himself second, I'm not going a stop him from being happy."

"And you also got into Evans mind to see her intentions?"asked Monica suspiciously.

"I'm cruel when I want to be but not that cruel, I would never go into someone's mind without their consent, only if it is extremely important" said Delilah strictly. "And I'm gonna say it again, Lily is a nice girl, she actually is, once you get to know her"

"I'm surprised you didn't get into Slytherin, you could have thrived in the house of the snakes" said Monica for the hundredth time since they had met.

And Delilah replied with the same phrase she always did.

"Don't forget darling, the badgers eat the snakes"

"I'm sure I would be a good snack"said Monica as she laid back at the bed.

Delilah bursted out laughing at Monica's blunt response as she laid her head on Monica's stomach.

"We should-" she was cut off by the doorbell.

The two girls got up from the bed and went downstairs to open the door. Behind the door stood a smiling Evan, a taller Leo and a cedar sun Black that looked like he had cried himself to sleep.

"Come in, don't stand outside" Delilah gestured for them to come inside.

Evan and Leo stared in awe around the manor as they took in their surroundings. Regulus was just staring at Delilah the whole time, breathing heavily.