"You are the best mum in the whole world!"- stated confidently Adriano as I hugged them securely, smiling at how sweetly they nuzzled into me, hugging me and baby bump. 

"You are our gorgeous, loving, very intelligent and graceful mum."- stated Domenico and Mateo, smiling merrily, just like their brothers. 

"We love you so much, mamma."- said warmly Lucas and Emilio as my heart brimmed in delight. 

"I love you more than I can describe, ragazzi. You are the best sons in the world."- I spoke from the bottom of my heart, kissing their cheeks, getting such adorable smiles in return. 

Boys are truly the most incredible sons Leo and I could ever dream about. They take after their charming dad, picking up on everything he does. They are very caring, protective, kind and tender as it is, but during this pregnancy I noticed how extra attentive they are. Adriano, Domenico, Mateo, Emilio and Lucas are exceptionally sweet towards their sisters and me: they opened doors, compliment, help out with absolutely anything, insist on doing something for us and countless other things. To top it all off, they began giving girls and me flowers, quoting, "just because we love you". They don't need a reason to say something heartwarming or to just hug us without any special occasion. 

Boys hugged me securely before rubbing my belly, chuckling cutely when little one kicked. Oh sì,  little bean is exceedingly active: kicking, pushing, moving.  

"Would you like any snacks, guys?"- I asked them warmly, gently fixing Mateo's messy hair, as he leaned in to my touch, liking when the rubbing of his head as much as his brothers - antic that they got from Leo, who is just as addicted to that. I love doing it, so I gladly do that whenever they want it. 

"Can I have grape, per favore?"- asked connectedly Domenico, caressing baby bump lightly, and boys eagerly agreed on the same thing.

"I will be right back. I will call for you."- I said with a smile and they nodded, running back to their sisters, who are in the play house, playing together. 

I went to the kitchen and poured some blueberries in the bowl, washing them twice; I asked girls before what would they like, so berries are for them. I did the same with grape and took 2 bowls, going to the garden. I called for bambinos and they quickly came to me, happily snacking on healthy and delicious foods while we chatted delightfully. 

Once Angelica and Ariana woke up, I sat them in children high chairs, kissing their cheeks as they spoke random words that they know, being such sweethearts. 

"Tesoro, can you bring pear purée from the kitchen, per favore?"- I asked Tini and she eagerly nodded, hugging me sweetly before heading to get it. 

Twins slowly get familiar with formulas and purées: apple, peach and mango. They like their diet and it works very well with them: healthy weight, petite bodies, no chubbiness, good immune system, a lot of energy. Pear purée is something they are yet to get used to and it is a little bit hard to get them to eat it.

"Grazie mille, piccola."- I said with a smile and kissed her cheek. 

"Always, mummy."- chirped happily my girl, giving me 2 small spoons. 

Him.

I parked outside the mansion, feeling relieved that I have 2 hours before the next interview. Today has been way too eventful and I want nothing, but my beloved's embrace. 

I went inside and saw kids in the garden through the wall-sized windows, so I went there. As I walked in, I smiled at the angel that I am so fucking lucky to call mine. 

Light, natural makeup shows off her enchanting, natural beauty that I always get lost in. Sun-kissed, dewy, clear, silky skin is exceedingly sleek and so luminous. Light blonde, velvety, voluminous, lustrous, long hair cascades down her back in flawless waves.