Zoe

The sun peeks through my green and white curtains. I smile as I look out the window. I'm so glad I invested in those wall vines. They go great against the curtain's color. Well, at least I wake up refreshed from my sour mood yesterday. I'm not one to get hurt easily but where Ben is concerned I keep smacking myself over the head. The boy doesn't even notice I'm here. Wait he bought me a cupcake- THAT'S NOT THE POINT.  I push my feet out of my bed covers and into my slides. Thankfully I woke up early so I can get breakfast in my pajamas. I brush my teeth quickly and head to the mess hall.

Yeah so, of course, I didn't wake up early enough. I see Erica and Trixie eating together when I get there. They seem to be watching something on Trixie's phone, but I'm too far away to hear or see. Once I get my breakfast (french toast and a fruit cup with a side of yogurt) I go to sit beside them. Because if I don't then it's obvious I don't wanna sit with them and then things get out of hand...etc.

I put my bowl and plate down and yawn. And that's when Trixie's alarm goes off.

I must capture the avatar to restore my honor! Trixie winces a little. "Oops sorry..." She quickly shuts it off. I finally sit down next to her, bedhead and all. 

"Please- it's amazing how different somebody can look with short hair."