"Stop what?" I ask as pulling away, completely, only still having our hands loosely resting on each other. The disbelief and annoyance are seen on Ghoul's face even under all the fucked-out air, hair messily falling on his face as he raises an eyebrow at me, lips pressed together lightly. I sigh, suppressing a smile. "Okay, then let me—"

"No, I know you, (k/n)!" He pushes my hands away from him and keeps pushing even with me trying to fight back, lightly.

"Ghoul, c'mon—"

"I said no, idiot, now shut up," Ghoul mostly grumbles to himself as standing up and before I can notice, he's pushing me down to my knees; it has me blushing, but I do it anyways, looking up at him expectantly. "What? Do you need me to tell you what to do?" He raises an eyebrow, placing a hand on his hip and raising an eyebrow at me – my brain takes a moment to process the sudden change, what's more difficult with the way I'm flustered, nonetheless, I try to not keep him waiting, not knowing what to do with that sharp gaze observing every little move of mine.

As I take a hold of his cock, Ghoul hums pleased, tangling his fingers with my hair while his free hand rests on the booth's table, which he leans back against. The hesitance finally wears out and I'm leaning forward, experimentally licking his tip at first, running my tongue around it – I look up, hearing a faint moan coming from Ghoul, just to let my eyes fall again at seeing him looking right back at me.

His fingers tug lightly onto my hair, so I don't waste time into starting to inch down and really take him in, feeling this weird pressure on me after Ghoul snapped, but it simultaneously gets me somehow more excited.

It feels new, like if I was more exposed before him than usual or the first time touching him, though not bad, – nonetheless, there's not really anything to complain about, after all.

Having my nose finally reaching the trail of hair that starts under Ghoul's bellybutton has me humming around him, calmly controlling my gag reflex as feeling my eyes water, but I don't move away, thankful he gives me my time.

I start to pull back, trying to not take long enough for anything so Ghoul will complain and finally getting rid of the carefulness that followed every touch of mine, only trying to find a way of getting him what he wants as I work my tongue against the underside, taking a hold of his hips for support.

"Yeah, baby, fuck," Ghoul's voice fills my ears in a deep tone that suppresses a few moans and weirdly motivates me in a way I'm hollowing my cheeks around him, humming at the light pain of my hair being tugged yet again.

He moves his hips lightly, probably testing it as he starts actually moving it after I don't show any objection towards it, moaning around him – it has a louder moan escaping his lips. I take the next pull – a light one, almost nothing – on my hair as a sign to look up at him and convince myself to actually do it this time, observing how fucking beautiful he looks, strands of hair gluing to his forehead, bottom lip between his teeth. It makes me aware of how I might be looking, even more with feeling the mix of spit and precum seeping from the corners of my mouth, but I can't bring myself to let the embarrassment take over enough for me to tear my gaze away from his.

Ghoul is pulling away suddenly, chest heaving up and down, and just a glance on his face is enough to tell me he got closer to the edge than he would have liked to.

At least a couple minutes are spent by us trying to calm down. I use the time to clean my mouth, mentally cursing because, fuck, how tables have turned. He nudges my hand away lightly with his foot as soon as noticing I'm reaching for my dick, making me sigh in frustration.

"Come on," Ghoul pulls me up to my feet again. A hand on my back is quickly pushing me to bend over the table; I remain silent because he might be finally doing something. He hums softly, hands firm around my hips before he's pressing soft kisses to my back, the feeling actually helping me with calming down a little, loving how soft all of it is.