✘*Why not? | F.G. x Reader

En başından başla

Ghoul tenses up at the touch, a quiet shaky sound coming from him with it, but he wraps his arms around my shoulders and the tension slowly wears out according to how I start moving my hand, slow and purposely threatening to go faster, though never doing it. The moans are muffled against my shoulder, almost making me shiver at the feeling.

It's not difficult noticing when Ghoul's patience starts running thin, becoming more unquiet and holding tighter onto me. A last grunt of protest makes me decide it is enough, though he clearly isn't pleased with how I pull away either.

I suck in a breath, about to say something when he's pointing towards his jeans on the ground. Raising an eyebrow, I just pick them up, watching him nod while I reach inside the pocket.

Eventually, I find something. Lube. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Why would you—"

"Gotta be ready for anything," he says with an air of pride present on his smile regardless of the shrug he gives, like if it was nothing, but it might really be nothing when it comes from Ghoul, so I let the jeans fall back to the ground as keeping the small foil square in hand, approaching him again. To be honest, it's all irrelevant under how the sight of him sitting there leaning back on his hands makes me feel.

"'Shit could've burst in your pocket," I tease, letting my hand run up and down his thigh, giving the skin a light squeeze before I pull away.

"Already happened once," Ghoul sighs, pressing his lips together in frustration as looking away. "Not funny, actually." He glares when I breathe a chuckle, but I don't give him much attention, more focused on opening the wrapper then squeezing the liquid on my hand. I make a vague motion towards Ghoul, but he shakes his head in response, pulling me for another kiss instead.

His fingers play with the hair on the back of my neck, free hand running up my torso, both in a nice motion that have me humming against his lips not just due to having a hand wrapped around my dick to spread the lube.

We break the kiss, briefly, when I'm pulling Ghoul closer with my free hand, adjusting his position on the table in a way it's more convenient for us and feeling my tip against his entrance has Ghoul tugging on my hair lightly in a silent plead. I don't push in just yet, for the pure pleasure of waiting for him to start complaining yet before I finally do it, snatching a cry from his lips almost immediately, breaking the kiss once again despite continuing close.

Ghoul's hand pull on my hair in an almost desperate manner, adding up to how good he feels, walls clenching around me and making it impossible to hold back a moan. Even if it feels good, I stop halfway, now taking a hold of Ghoul's thighs for support, fingers sinking lightly into the skin as I measure each touch just enough to keep teasing him.

"(K/n)," Ghoul breathes against my lips, eyes half-lidded gazing into mine just to be squeezed shut yet again at how I suddenly snap my lips forward, satisfied with the breathy, loud moan coming from him in result.

His nails, even if short, slowly dig into my chest at how I start moving my hips, slow, but building a decent pace. "Yeah, fuck," Ghoul mumbles in an obvious appreciation, running his nose along my jaw softly before his face is pressed to my shoulder, the hot breath of his moans fanning against my neck; his hand eventually falls from holding my hair, hanging against my back as he wraps his arm around my neck.

I end up reconsidering my plans, too lost in the pleasure to care about anything rather than the warm feeling of Ghoul around me. Is it really worth it delaying my release just to tease him for longer? A groan of indecision escapes my lips along with a moan as I move to hold onto his hip and end up slowing my pace.

"No, no, no," Ghoul says repeatedly, words becoming muffled by my neck as he presses himself closer to me. It is useless; I tighten my grip around his hip to keep him in place. "Please— Fuck you, (k/n), I should've known—" He interrupts himself, unable to hold back a gasp due to how I snap my hips forward again, out of sudden and harsh, resulting in his nails digging into my skin once again. "F-Fucking stop!" His voice cracks a bit; it's easy noticing the pleasure starting to built up for him despite the slow thrusts due to how tense he is becoming.