¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи

Start from the beginning

Mitsuki walks over to Katsuki's room, opening the door, peeking into the room. Mitsuki smiled widely trying to suppress a squeal from the cuteness that was right in front of her. She grabbed her phone and took a few pictures before closing the door behind her.

"How are the two hun?" Masaru asked, when he saw his wife come back.

Mitsuki giggled and smiled, " they're doing great."

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Next Day

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

You played with Katsuki's hair again as if it's going to be a routine now. You all were waiting for Mr. Aizawa fow a while now that the others started to talk to each other.

Kirishima leaned on Katsuki's table trying to get him to talk, "M/n!" Mina whined to you, grabbing your shoulder causing you to stop playing with Katsuki's hair.

"How do you make Bakugou talk to you?!" Mina asked, complaining that Katsuki always curses and insults them while to you he's somehow calm.

You stared at her for a second before shaking your head as if you didn't even know the answer yourself. Mina pouted in defeat before smiling once again, "Oh can I try that too?!" She asks, referring to you playing with Katsuki's hair.

"FUCK NO YOU DUMBASS!!" Katsuki screamed in front of her face after he heard that. "Come on Bakugou! You always make m/n do it." Mina pout. Katsuki glared at them and tsked, "so fucking what!" he retorted.

"Come on bakubro no need to be rude." Kirishima said, putting his arm over his shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me." He growled to the redhead, which he only laughed at.

"Class is about to start, sit down!" Iida announces and they all walk to their respective seats. Aizawa walked in with a card in his hand, which only you noticed.

"We're going to do some training today so better be ready."

Kirishima raised his hand before saying, "What are we going today Sensei?" He asks which he only receives a response when Aizawa lifts up the card that says 'RESCUE'.

"It's your choice if you want to wear your hero costume or not, meet me outside there's a bus waiting so don't be late or we'll leave you." Aizawa said before leaving, probably going to the bus to take a nap.

You grab your bag where you always put your uniform or what they all call now your hero costume. "I'm curious M/n how come you have your hero costume with you?" Kaminari asks, when he comes up to you with Sero.

"It's his everyday clothes, dumbass!" Katsuki spoke for you.

"How would you know kacchan? or .." Kaminari gasps along with Kirishima (who was eavesdropping) before blurting out a "YOU LIVE WITH HIM BAKUGOU?!"

Katsuki tsked already knowing there was no use denying it and put on his gauntlets. "You do?!"

You already finished dressing when Kirishima and Kaminari poke fun at Katsuki now that they know why he's soft with you. Katsuki clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth and dragged you away from them after grabbing your katana.

Halfway to where the bus was parked, Katsuki managed to lose you and your katana. "What the actual fuck." Katsuki muttered as he tried to look for you, seeing if you're nearby.

Katsuki tsked and continued to walk to the bus assuming that you went there already. The bus was already starting as the class walked in, 'Where the hell are you dumbass.' Katsuki thought as soon as the bus started to drive off.

"Hey, where's M/n?" Kaminari asks, noticing that M/n is not with them. "Yeah where is M/n, I don't see him anywhere." Sero said.

"Mr. Aizawa where's m/n?" Momo asked.

Aizawa grunt in response as he continues to sleep on his sleeping bag, not caring about what's happening around him. "Yah what if he gets lost?!" Uraraka panicked, causing almost half of the girls in the class to panic.

"Do you know where M/n is bakubro?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't fucking know, don't ask me!" Bakugou glared at him. "But aren't you always with him?" Uraraka said. "So fucking what, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!"

"Settle down, we're already here." Aizawa announced, causing everyone to quiet down. Ojiro raised his hand, "But sir M/n is not here though." He said. Aizawa sighs, rubbing his temples before speaking up, "We'll meet them later if he's not here now let's go."

//Another early update :D //