You know should keep your pretty mouth shut in front of me taehyung.

Why would i? I use this pretty mouth of mine on so many important things..like sucking your dick. Tae smirks

Your being bold now huh? What did i tell you when you start being a bad boy? Jungkook lifts tae's chin only for tae to smirk wider.

Don't be an asshole kookie..you and i know you like it when i go wild..

Jungkook now smirks.

I do actually..but then unlucky for you in the end your always the one who ends up having a sore swollen ass.

Jungkook's hands made its way on tae's lower part he gripped his baby's ass hardly before he gives it a good smack making tae whimper eye's closed from the sudden pleasure.

Jungkook smirks at how tae reacted then spoke.

You look cute. Jungkook compliments now smiling at a taehyung who pouts at him.

You just made me horny! And you go telling me i look cute?! Go fuck me fucker! Tae pouts looking down to his hard boner while jungkook laughs showing his bunny teeth then kisses tae's lips before speaking.

Sorry babe. As much as i want to fuck you right here right now i have some unfinished works that needs to be finished. I'll fuck next week ok? Jungkook says with a smile to tae who looked un amused while crossing his hands.

Seriously jeon? Your doing this to me? Tae says with a straight face making jungkook laugh once again.

Its not that bad babe. Just go take a cold shower. Jungkook suggest with a faint chuckle making tae roll his eyes annoyed.

I hate you. Like seriously.

Me too babe. I love you. Like seriously. Jungkook response with a giggle having so much fun seeing his tae sexually trustfrated.

Ugh! Fuck you! Tae shouts annoyed going back inside the mansion with a fast speed while Jungkook laughed following him behind.

Jimin!!! Park! Jimin! J! I! M! I! N! JIMIN!!!! Tae shouts as he knock on the olders door that was soon opened revealing a confused jimin.

Why the fuck are shouting for? Calm down bitch. Jimin stated now annoyed but not as annoyed as taehyung is.

Let me fucking be. I live in a free fucking country. Now move your ass and let your beautiful soulmate in fucker! Tae says loudly as he pushed jimin lightly to the side causing jimin to frown at him.

He closed the door of his room then sat besides tae to was still frowning.
He holds tae's hands putting it on his lap caressing it to calm the other who realised a soft sigh as he does so.

What's wrong with you? Jimin ask tae now stoped frowning then pouts facing jimin.

I'm horny jiminie! It hurts and it tingles so much! He complains whining to jimin who pats his head softly now smiling.

Why are you coming to me then? Go to jungkook taebear he'll fix that problem of yours. Jimin says resulting tae to whine loudly.

That's the fucking problem! He said he can't fuck me cause he has some shit to do and told me he is gonna fuck me next week. Next week! I can't survive this! Jiminieeee! Tae whines out to jimin. The older rubs his head softly .

How about a cold shower? Jimin suggest making tae whine loudly even more.

Umm how about you masturbate taebear? He then suggest making tae stop whining suddenly confused.