Hobi hums...why are you holding your gun? Is there someone out here? He looks around and checks. Tae smiles shaking his head no.

No one is here hyung don't worry..i just casually held it..

Are you sure? Your not lying on hyung?

Yes hyung..now will you stop questioning.? Tae giggles

Hobi smiles laying on tae's chest again..

"I just want you safe taetae. That matters to me so much."

I can take care of myself hyung..remember im mafia too..i do what you do. Tae wraps his arms on hobi who's happily laying on top of him both under the clear dark sky.

That doesn't change the fact that your a baby taetae. You still hold that innocent heart inside you. Many people take advantage of that.

Not all people are bad hyung.. tae defense with a pout hobi smiles

You can never know taetae..everyone is a impostor nowadays..people are good at pretending. They may smile in front of you but when you turn your back that smile turns into a smirk that only ends up with them stabing you.

I know hyung..I'll be always careful .

You must be..

Let's stop talking about me. I wanna talk about you hyung! Tae says happily while hobi giggled.

Well everything is going great for me. Just living a life without a special someone. Hobi pouts but then giggled while tae held his hand.

Your gonna find that special someone one day okay hyung ? I know you will..but if you want i can be your boyfriend for now hyung..wait yeah definitely! I should be your boyfriend!! Tae says excited making hobi laugh a little.

I don't think thats quite a great idea taetae..the older giggles he is very much living a great happy life because he has a loving family and his sprite.

Why not?! Tae whines out loud wanting to be boyfriends with his hobi hyung who continuously laugh.

Because you already have a handsome fiance named jeon jungkook.

The mafia leader says as he walks towards them with a straight face

The mafia leader says as he walks towards them with a straight face. While tae and hobi stood up from the grass. Tae immediately goes running into jungkook's arms who smiled a little.

Kookieee! Tae says happily hugging jungkook who hugs him back.

Hey love..jungkook mumbles to tae who smiled warmly still hugging jungkook tightly.

Leaving me alone sleeping in our room just so you could flirt here with hoseok hyung? Jungkook blurs out with raised eyebrow as he unwrapped his arms from taehyung who rolls his eyes sensing a jealous bunny but decided to tease the other.

Yeah so what? I flirt with who i want. He answers back to jungkook who bites his lips at the unwanted response while hobi raises his hand midway mumbling "i did no crime" as he giggles running away from there.