Loki { Where are you, Little brother? }

Začít od začátku

Thor and i are not waiting anymore to take the food we want to eat. I immediately put the food that I took into my mouth.

We ate very heartily. But, something bothered me. Where is Loki? He should be here for lunch. Doesn't he never skip meals together? Unless he's sick. Surely he will eat in his room. But he's not sick is he?

It seems that mother is also aware of it.
" Hela, where is your little brother? " Mother asked me. I can't answer that question because I don't know where he is either. So I just shrugged and shook my head a little.

Mother's face frowned and worried. Things like this rarely happen, even arguably never. Loki is a slightly better kid than Thor. He would do his best in front of everyone, especially father. And of course that includes lunch. But why isn't he here?

It looks like Thor and father either didn't know it or didn't care.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Thor's POV

Ok, now my stomach is full. I walked towards Loki's chamber. I want to tell everyone about me who managed to beat Sif in the fight earlier.

I'm surprised I could beat her. All this time I always lost to her. That's why I was really happy when she fell to the ground and gave up on me.

Maybe now I can join my father to go to war.

Knock, knock, knock,

" Loki! " I knocked on the door of Loki's chamber and shouted his name. But no one answered.

Maybe Loki didn't hear it.

I knocked harder. But still no one answered. Is Loki sleeping?

I let myself into his room after knocking one more time and still got no answer.

I thought Loki would be on his bed when I entered. But he's not there. I looked around the room. And found out that  Loki wasn't here.

Where is he? At lunch he wasn't there either. Is he in the library and lost track of time? Huh? Loki lost track of time? Impossible.

The last time I saw him was when I was going to fight Sif. And suddenly he came and said there was something he wanted to show. But since I was fighting, I sent him away. Then he left. And after that I didn't see him again.

Emmm,,,

Let's check in the library.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok, I couldn't find Loki anywhere.

I've looked for him in libraries, in arenas, in apple orchards, in parks and in the half kingdom. He is nowhere.

And now it is night. I'm getting worried. What if he goes to the forest, then he gets lost or worse. Met with Bilgisnipe.

Oh, norns. Where is he? I hope he's okay.

M-ma-Maybe he has returned to his room and is resting now?

Alright, let's check into his room again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's not there!

Loki is not in his room!

Shit.

Now I'm freaking out.

And now I'm looking for mother's whereabouts. Maybe she knows something.

" Thor! " Someone called me. To be honest, I really wish it was Loki, but I know it is my sister.

I turned to her. Her face looked tired and worried. Really worried . Maybe even scared.

" Thor, do you know where Loki is? I've been looking for him all day but I can't find him anywhere. "

Oh, she's looking for Loki too. And she couldn't find him either. Omg now I'm even more worried.

I'm shocked my head.
" I don't know where he is. I've been looking for him all day too." I answered, could not hide my worries.

" You too? And you couldn't find him? " She asked again. She was as worried as me. I shocked again.

I heard Hela sigh.

" Where is he? " She muttered. She bit her fingernail. Her habit of being anxious or afraid.

My sister and I looked at each other for a few seconds, then ran to the palace garden.

" MOTHER! " We both shouted together looking for mother.

When we arrived at the palace garden, we saw mother walking among the flowers with a worried face.

We walked closer to her.

" Mother,, " I called out softly when me and Hela were behind her. Mother didn't answer and kept walking while muttering something I couldn't hear. Me and Hela stare at each other. Is she all right ?

Hela took a few steps forward and then put her hand on her shoulder.

" Mother? Are you ok? " Mother was a little startled. She turned to Hela. Her face softened when what she saw was her daughter.

Mother breathed a sigh of relief and nodded.
" I'm fine, " She muttered. Even if she said that, I could tell that she was worried. So also with Hela.

" What are you two doing here? " Mother asked us.

" Mother, do you know where Loki is? We've been looking for him everywhere, but we can't find him. " I asked in frustration. I really wish mother would say yes and tell us where Loki is.

But unfortunately, mother rounded her eyes. Surprised. Then she shook her head.

" I don't know where he is either. I've also been looking for Loki everywhere. Have you asked Heimdall where he is? " Mother asked again.

oh, it turns out that mother has also been looking for Loki everywhere. But she didn't find him either. Oh, norns. Where is he? Is he all right?

" Did you forget? Heimdall is going with father to another realm. " Said Hela. It seemed like mother was so worried that she couldn't think straight.

" Oh dear, I forgot about that. " Mother muttered. She stared at the flower in front of her silently. It seemed like she was thinking.

" Mother, what we gonna do know? " I asked. Mother stared at me for a few seconds, then stared at Hela.

" Hela, Tell the guard to go to the forest and find Loki. But you don't have to come with them. You, Thor and I will look for Loki in the palace. Perhaps we missed a few places. " Mother ordered.  Sister immediately nodded and went to carry out the mother's orders. Mother turned to me.

" Come on Thor. We find your brother. " She muttered and started walking. I nodded and followed her.

I hope we can find Loki as soon as possible.
.
.

Hey guys. Don't worry, the rest will be uploaded as soon as possible.

Btw, Did you pay attention to the first word that Loki said in this chapter and the previous chapter?

Just check it.

And if you know, let me know in the comments.

Bye.