CHAPTER NINE -FINALE SELECTION (PART 2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Kinoe."

"Kinoto."

"Hinoe."

"Hinoto."

"Tsuchinoe."

"Tsuchinoto."

"Kanoe."

"Kanoto."

"Mizunoe."

"And Mizunoto."

"Currently, you are all the lowest rank, Mizunoto."

"And our katana?" asked the scarred male once again.

"Today, we will let you choose your ores for your katanas."

"However, the swords will take from ten to 15 days to complete."

"Are you kidding?" questioned the scarred male with an annoyed tone.

"But first," said Kanata(white haired girl), clapping her hands.

Noises of crows cawing were then heard. Looking up, they could see crows and one sparrow coming their way. Tanjiro's crow landed on his shoulder, while Yoriichi extended his arm for the crow to land on his finger which it did.

"We will now assign each of you your own Kasugai crow."

"Kasugai crow?" questioned Tanjiro, confused.

"These Kasugai crows can be used for primarily communication," explained Kiriya.

"Did you say 'crow'? Isn't this a sparrow though?" asked Zenitsu, looking at his sparrow.

"Don't give me that crap!" shouted a voice.

It was the scarred male.

"Who the hell cares about some stupid crow?" shouted the scarred male walking up to the two identical siblings.

The scarred male then grabbed Kanata by her head, causing the others to get shocked except for Kiriya. Pulling Kanata by her snow white hair up, the scarred faced male said right in front of her face, "I want a katana, you hear me? Give me one right now! The Demon Slayers' sword- the colour changing sword!" 

Tanjiro then grabbed the male's hand, while Yoriichi put his hand on the male's shoulder.

"Hah?" questioned the scarred male.

"Take your hand off her," the Kamado siblings demanded at the same time. "Or else I'll break your arm/shoulder that's attached the arm you used to grab her," continued the Kamado siblings.

"Who the hell are you guys?" asked the scarred male, not letting Kanata go.

"Wh-wh-wh-what should I do?" stuttered Zenitsu, panicking and not knowing what to do.

"Let's see you try it," provoked the scarred male.

Yoriichi and Tanjiro then started to grip harder and harder on the scarred male's shoulder, causing the male to let go of Kanata. The male's wrist was now injured but before Yoriichi could break off his shoulder, Yoriichi let go.

"Are you finished chatting?" asked Kiriya, acting like nothing had even happened.

Kiriya then took off the cloth from the table near him, revealing all the ores they could choose for their nichirin blade.

"Now then, please select an ore." said Kiriya.

Everyone looked at the table which had the ores on it. 

"The steel for the sword that will annihilate demons and protect you, will be of your choosing."

"Well, not like I'm going to live very long probably," Zenitsu mumbled to himself.

Looking at the ores in front of them, Tanjiro wondered, 'They're asking us to choose, but how are we suppose to pick one out? I've never seen an ore before, and I can't tell the difference anyways.' 

"I have no clue at all," said the scarred male.

"Don't think too much about picking which one Tanjiro, just pick the one that feels right. You too scar face kid, don't stress out too much, but don't randomly pick either. It'll be the blade you'll use to save other lives and protect your own as well," said Yoriichi.

Tanjiro nodded and looked at the ores again, smelling them. 'I'll pick this one,'  thought Tanjiro. 

'Well it's not like he's wrong. But why's he even speaking to me?'  thought the scarred male.

"You too Zenitsu. If you want to live, then choose the blade that will keep you alive," spoke Yoriichi.

"O-ok," replied Zenitsu.

After they picked their ores. They all headed in different direction back to their home.

AT AN UNKNOWN PLACE

"I see, as many as six of them managed to survive huh? Excellent, the number of my children are increasing again," said a male with black hair up to his shoulders.

A Kasugai crow then said something in his ear, which caused his lips to curve into a gentle smile. 

"Oh, I see. Interesting. Kamado Yoriichi huh? The same first name and same face. He even uses the first breath, how intriguing. I wonder if he has a twin named Michikatsu as well."

TO BE CONTINUED...