Anirudh in London Part -1

Start from the beginning

Bondita calls Ross- Hey Ross, come here.

Bon to Ani- Here he is my best friend Ross. (Both passes smile to each other)

Bon to Ross(blussingly)- He is my special friend from India Mr. Anirudh.

Ross and Ani shook hand and exchanged smile .(but Anirudh's smile was the jealous one),

They are having formal discussion but Anidita were not leaving a chance glance eachother.

Meanwhile Bondita's roommate Lily interrupted them by saying- 

"Bondita, Shivam is looking for you?"(Lily knows Shivam because Lily is her roommate and have met him once or twice)

"Som ka dost, Shivam" Anirudh asked with a second's delay.

"Kya Patibabu aap bhul gaye ki woh mere bhi dost hai aur London me hi the toh maine unhe bh invite kiya tha."

(His jealousy vibes can be seen on her face but he tried to act normal)

Bondita quickly goes and came back with one gift .

Anirudh - Itne jaldi aa gayi tum?

Bondita- han maine unse kaha aapse milne k liye par unhone kaha ki unhe kahi aur bhi jana hai toh woh yeh gift dekar chale gaye.(She handed over that gift to Anirudh which is still gift wrapped)

Anirudh to self- Yeh mujhse mile bina Q chala gaya. inhi harkato ki vjah se mujhe pasand nahi hai shivam. Jab dekho tab Bondita k sath rahna chahta hai pata toh hai woh shaadi shuda hai phir bhi aur mai uska pati hu. Aur ab yeh alga namoona Ross chipka hua hai Bondita k sath jo dikhne me toh sach me handsome hai aur degree bhi honous me pass ki hai.

Bondita (while snapping the fingers in front of his face)- kaha kho gaye aap patibabu, mere baki friends se toh miliye.

Bondita introduces Ani to Lily, Amenda, Anaga, and Rachel.

Rachel(in teasing tone) - Hi Mr. handsome, Ooo So you are that special one who lives in our Bondita's heart.Nice choice Bondita!! (Anidita blushing)

Anirudh(flirtingly)- By the way Rachel ... you look gorgeous too.(Bondita gives him angry look).

Rach- thanks Mr. Ani. so would you mind if l ask you to stay in my farm house as our guest house is still occupied.

Anirudh- Why not? It is completely my pleasure. and winks at her.(Bondita pinches in his stomach) and interrupts the conversation.

Bondita(with fake anger) - Rach be happy, Anirudh babu will be staying in your farm house only. you only know that how many proposals l have got on farewell day i will be accepting one of them.

Anirudh- okay !! I got your permission too and smirked.

This cute bickering between friends continued until ceremony ends. They bid aidue to their college life with moist eyes and left for their respective places.

Finally Anidita got some space after this busy day.The first moment they were far from others eyes she hugged him tightly and he reciprocated back with same energy. Tears dribbled down on shoulders of each other they released each other from hug, Anirudh wiped tears from Bondita's eyes with caress and he did the same then they exchanged the purely caress forehead kisses.

(This was the first hug of my story's Anidita)

 Kiss Location- The passage area which is void after convocation ceremony where Bondita has witnessed so many couples kisses in her college days and has dreamed of this perfect moment which is happening now.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Keep Reading and Keep Loving "The Invisible String".

Hope you liked this part lease let me know in comments.

I will be uploading the next part soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------