Teaser

·:*¨♡¨*:·

.·:*¨♡¨*:·.

"Lily come on We're going to be late if you don't get up!" Debbie yelled as she was busy shaking me trying to get me up, My eyes shot open and she let out a sigh or relief. Turning around on her heels she ran down stairs.

I sniffle, rubbing my red nose. My feel plop on the ground as i sneeze. I rubbed my eyes and made my way down stairs accidentally walking into something or should i say someone hard. Whoever u walked into turned around and i was met with the most perfect locks of ginger hair "Gotta watch out Lils don't want you getting hurt"

"Right.." I giggled and walked over to the table sneezing as i sat down next to Carl "Ew! Don't get your nasty Lily germs on my food!" Carl exclaimed making a disgusted face at me. I stick my tongue out at him and sniffled. Fiona heard me because she walked over to me feeling my head "You're not running a fever. Must be your allergies."

I smile at her and nodded, My eyes falling on the ginger sitting down in front of me looking like he's trying to ignore the entire world or everyone around him, I frown and looked back at Fiona "I'm going to a friends house after school" Debbie's head shot up "But i'm Your o-"

"Who's this friend of yours?" Ian cut off Debbie mid sentence eating a spoon full of cereal "No on you should worry about" I smile standing up, Ian rolled his eyes and Sighed. I ran upstairs to get changed.

.·:*¨♡¨*:·.

I ran through the front door of the Gallagher's throwing my jacket in the floor running upstairs into Debbies room. "Hey! I thought you were at a friends?" Fiona's voice rang through my ears as she came walking in after i hid my face in the pillow.

I started kicking the top of the bed causing Fiona to grab my feet and keep them down "Woah! whats wrong with her?" I heard Lip ask as he walked into the room, I felt Fiona shrug "I hate school!" I yelled but it came out muffled.

"Why? what happened?" Lip asked squatting down next to me petting my head "Someone told this girl who i have a crush on now the entire school knows about it and everyone is making fun of me because he's two years older than me" I told them slowly sitting up crossing my arms.

"who is it?" I looked at Fiona then at lip, I can't tell them, Debbie doesn't even know yet, Well she probably does she just didn't wanna say anything. I sighed and looked down "No its weird.." I mumbled.

"Okay how about you tell Lip?" I looked up at lip and he gave me a warning smile, I slowly nodded my head and Fiona walked of the room closing the door.

"You can tell me, I won't make fun of you i promise" I smiled at Lip, He's like my older brother I never had, Then again the entire Gallagher Family is like my family.

"Ihaveacrushonian" I rushed out, Lip made a weird face and tried to process what i just said "Wai-Huh?"

"ihaveacrushonian"

"Slow down Lily i cant understand you"

"I have a crush on Ian"

Lips eyes widened "Oh" is all that left his mouth.

I fell back on the bed and buried my head in the pillow, I heard the door open so i looked over and saw Lip talking to Fiona, I also noticed Ian, I quickly sat up and saw Ian look over at me with Wide eyes.

I felt my face heat up and i fell back on the bed and groaned in frustration.