Tampon's juice.

"HI, MY NAME IS TONPA!" Was the first thing you heard after being snapped out of a trance by some fat guy.

Y/n often phazed out of reality. You could say it was her body's way of having little hibernation breaks. When these happen her breathing, and heart rate are slower, and all of her senses drop by around 60 percent. Although in order for it to happen it has to be something Y/n herself initiates. These breaks can come in handy, because Y/n's grandmother had many enemies. You could say she was the witch doctor of the town. She used something called nen.

Y/n could never be bothered to ask what her grandmother was talking about when she spoke of nen because she really didn't care.

Her grandmother often sent Y/n out on dangerous journeys to get ingredients for her medications and such. Whilst her grandmother was the one who raised her, and she was forever thankful. She sent her on quite a bit of errands.

Plus back when Y/n was little her grandmother stated that "she was too young" and "too weak" and "too skinny". (Although Y/n was pretty sure that the last one was more of a normal grandmother thing.) So instead of just not sending Y/n on those "dangerous journeys". She decided it would be a better idea to relentlessly train Y/n so it would be "safer".

Due to all of these things Y/n was quite a skilled young lady, and even though it was hard at first she knew she would do almost anything for her grandmother for granting her these gifts, although it's never something she would say out loud.

Suddenly you realized you were accidentally ignoring 'Tampon? Was it?' You thought in curiosity.

"So yeah, I guess you could say I'm an exam veteran," Tampon exclaimed, a huge smile on his face.

"Or just a loser," you whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't hear you," Tampon screeched, strain present on his face.

"Oh, nothing," you said, a bit louder this time.

An awkward silence started to fill the space between you and Tampon.

"So, you're going to wear those, to participate in the hunter exam?" Tampon asked, eyebrows raised. He pointed his finger directly at your feet.

As much as your pride, and your dignity wanted to stop you from telling this weird, old, fat, guy, about your shoes, in this weird ass tunnel, full of old people. you couldn't resist a chance to talk about your pumped up kicks.

You looked down at your shoes. Now, a lot of people would think that they're quite impractical for the hunter exam. Although you made, and designed them, and if you click your heels you can make them roller skates. Plus you also found that they were immaculate for stomping on the haters.

You had soon explained all of that to Tampon, and he was a bit shocked that you were planning to stomp on people, but respected it regardless.

He soon asked you if you wanted a drink.

"Depends, what is it," you stated with a shrug.

He handed you what seemed to be orange crush, and you decided to drink it.

"SHEEEEEEESH. THIS SHIT BUSSIN TAMPON. YOU SPIKE THIS SHIT?"

Tonpa was a bit scared, for he feared you knew about the laxative.

Although, soon after he saw you continue to chug the drink he figured that, in your wack ass universe being spiked was a great, fun, cool passtime.

What he didn't know was that your grandmother had been preparing you for this since the day you were born, mixing poisons in with your baby food so you would grow numb. Therefore tricking your brain into associating being "spiked" with good vibes.

Tonpa decided that you were a failed sabotage attempt and let you go. You stood in the crowd, your brain wondered, thinking crazy, and stupid thoughts, as you awaited something exciting. Pinning your number 69 badge to your shirt you smiled. Waiting to see what else the hunter exam had to offer.

 Waiting to see what else the hunter exam had to offer

A/N. Hey this first chapter is super short but not all of them are going to be so I'm litterally begging you to stick around. I mean I'll get down on my knees, baby please.