"Act cute first," Beomgyu mimicked what Jisung said, already knowing that she was about to request for something.

The three of them got along very well after the contract signing, they stayed at the venue for awhile hanging out to break any awkward tension between the three of them as the director requested since they will be interacting alot and they need to be comfortable around each other. They got comfortable, alright. Too comfortable that the three of them ended up teasing each other too much, mostly the two boys ganging up on Hyerin.

"I hate you both," Hyerin said, a pout now forming on his face. Beomgyu laughed at her cuteness before grabbing the things on her hand.

"Go on, be fast. We'll be interviewing other groups in a short while." Beomgyu said, pinching Hyerin's cheek. Hyerin smiled at him before rushing her way towards the restroom.

Hyerin was busy dusting of her crumpled skirt when someone grabbed her wrist into one of the empty waiting rooms inside the building, mouth opening ready to shout when a hand covered it.

"Sshh, sshh, it's me." A familiar voice said, Hyerin slowly opened her eyes. She heaved out a sigh of relief when she recognized Jaehyun's face. Jaehyun removed his hands replacing it with his lips. Giving her a peck.

"What's up with you?" Hyerin asked. Jaehyun just shrugged before grabbing her wrist pulling her into one of the empty couch.

Jaehyun sat, tugging on Hyerin's wrist making her sit on his lap before holding her waist, his hands slowly moving up and down on her curves before giving it a light squeeze.

Hyerin just stared at him in confusion making Jaehyun laugh at her clueless face. Jaehyun pulled her closer by the waist, their clothed private parts slightly brushing making Jaehyun moan lowly.

"You're so sexy," Jaehyun lowly growled before placing his hands on Hyerin's nape, pulling her in for a kiss. Hyerin was shocked but eventually gave in to the kiss.

Jaehyun smirked through the kiss before pulling Hyerin's waist, making her grind on him. When Hyerin understood what Jaehyun wanted she immediately grinded harder on Jaehyun's now hard cock. Hyerin moaned at the sensation her mouth slightly opening and Jaehyun took this chance to slide his tongue insider her mouth, Hyerin immediately sucking on it.

They were too busy making out when Hyerin suddenly felt something on her. She pushed Jaehyun's chest breaking their kiss, a string of saliva hanging when they parted their lips.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyun asked, breathing heavily. Hyerin was about to stand up when Jaehyun gripped tightly on her waist, refusing to let her leave.

"Jae, i need to pee." Hyerin said, a blush creeping on het face. Jaehyun just snorted before pulling her in again for a kiss but Hyerin stopped him, placing a hand on his chest.

"Oh, come on, Bae. You can just pee on my cock," Jaehyun bluntly said causing for Hyerin's face to blush even more. She slapped Jaehyun's chest, Jaehyun grunted while chuckling.

"You're disgusting," Hyerin said, brows knitted together.

"I wanna see that peecock," Jaehyun teased, Hyerin just rolled her eyes at him before forcefully pushing her chest to stand up.

"You pervert," Hyerin said, Jaehyun just shrugged, resting his arms on the backrest of the couch. Hyerin's gaze wandered from his face down to his body, a thick line visible on his pants.

"Bae, you woke him up. You need to warm him," Jaehyun grunted, a hand now massaging his hard cock through his pants.

"What did i say last week? No fucking for a month and it's barely a week, Jung Jaehyun." Hyerin sternly said making the guy's shoulder slump in disbelief.

"Cockblock," Jaehyun muttered under his breath while glaring at Hyerin, Hyerin glared back at him before crossing her arms infront of her chest.

"That's what you get for edging a Bae Hyerin." Hyerin deadpanned before making her way towards the door. She opened the door before glancing at Jaehyun's pouting face.

"Enjoy a whole month of no Hyerin, babe." Hyerin said in a teasing tone. She winked at him and sent a flying kiss before walking out of the room.

HAPPY 600 READS KSKSKSKSKS WOOT WOOT! *happy twerking* PLEASE DO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT, I WILL GLADLY READ AND REPLY TO ALL OF THEM

PLEASE DO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT, I WILL GLADLY READ AND REPLY TO ALL OF THEM.

THANK YOUUUU