Lies

Third Person pov:

"Hey (y/n)." Armin waved.

"Oh hey Armin."

"Uhh can you help me with these boxes please?" He asked shyly.

"Sure, where are we taking these."

"Oh, it's just new clean material for the ODM gears. Instructor Keith told me to put these in the supply room."

(y/n) nodded her head as she grabbed a box, and followed Armin into the supply room. (y/n) put the box down with ease, and then helped Armin.

"Thanks for your help (y/n)." Armin thanked.

"Sure, no problem. But can I ask you about something?" She asked.

"Sure thing, what is it?"

"Is it normal to like see uhh like visions in your head?"

Armin thought for a moment. "Yea, if you mean like memories."

"But... what if you don't remember them happening, but they felt somewhat like real?"

"Uhh like a.. dream?"

(y/n) thought for a moment. She remembered the slash she felt from her back. Maybe it was a dream... but yet again probably not. Dreams only happen while your sleeping.

"Uhh yea, it was probably a dream. We should head back yea?" She responded.

lie

Armin knew something wasn't right, but he shook off thr feeling. "Yea I'm tired from training, I need some water. Lunch should be starting in about a minute or two."

"Ok, I'll meet you there. I just need to check on something really quick."

They both departed ways and (y/n) went straight to the bathroom. She locked the doors and lifted her shirt from the back. She looked in the mirror and saw it..

A scar.. right where I felt the pain. So it's... a memory?

How come I don't remember this?

Who was that man?

To think of it I don't know what happened to my life before I wa-

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the door handle was moving.

"Hey is someone in there?!"

Mina..

(y/n) quickly put her shirt down and flattened it. "Yea hold on Mina." She responded, as she unlocked the door.

"Why did you lock the door?" Mina asked as (y/n) opened the door.

"Oh uhh-" (y/n) started but was interrupted by Mina rambling and laughing.

"Oh nevermind that, you should have been there! It was hilarious! So Jean and Eren were making a fuss again... like usual. And then Instructor Keith came in and was like 'Hey whats happening here?!' and then Mikasa pointed at Sasha and said 'she farted sir' Everyone was trying to hold in their laughs! HAHA.. oh wait I gotta use the bathroom, also hurry up before Sasha eats your food!"

With that Mina ran past (y/n) to go use the bathroom.

"Alright, see you therr Mina." (y/n) smiled.

When (y/n) opened the doors to the main hall she could hear Sasha and Connie arguing.

"But she is not here!"

"Doesn't mean you could eat her food!"

"But what if she doesn't come!"