The Wolf

Connie's pov:

I felt like something was off for the past few minutes. I looked behind me and noticed that Armin and (y/n) weren't following.

"Hey guys? Where is (y/n) and Armin?" I asked everyone, then we all stopped walking.

"Hmm not sure, but Armin is responsible. They'll follow." Eren said.

"You're right, let's go then." I started leading away again, talking with Jean.

"Sasha you ok?" I heard Mikasa from behind.

I turned around and saw Sasha looking behind us with a serious expression.

"Uhh yea, must be my imagination." She whispered the last part, but I heard her since I was right next to her.

~time skip~

Everyone was already back and talkative, until Instructor Keith showed up.

"Uhh Eren, Armin and (y/n) aren't back yet! I thought you said they will follow!" Jean said to him.

"I don't know! Armin IS responsible besides they'll be back any minute.. I hope."

"Where are Armin and (y/n)!" Keith yelled from behind, he looked directly at me.

I swear this guy just lovesss to put me on the spot

"Well you see th-" I started but was interrupted when a red flare gun went out.

That must be (y/n) and Armin!

What the hell happened to them!?

"Oh no.. I knew I should have listened to my instincts!" Sasha worried.

"What do you mean Braus?" Keith asked her.

"I think it might be a wolf." She said.

"That's impossible! I thought they were extinct, no one has seen one in ages!" Jean argued.

"No, it's possible. My father was a hunter and once he told me he saw a wolf, but couldn't shoot it."

Everyone became quiet. Mostly everyone in the walls only knew about wolves because of the books, and I heard they were vicious creatures. Everyone started whispering and I saw some of them in fear.

"We have to go in there and help them!" Eren yelled.

"No, it's too dangerous Jeager." Keith said.

"But they're our friends! We can't just leave them!"

Armin's pov:

(y/n) and I turned to look at the bushes.

"Uhh what was that?" I feared as I stood closer to (y/n).

The thing that made the growl sound started showing itself out of the bush.

It slowly stepped out and I stood closer to (y/n).

I knew exactly what this was.

I tugged her arm and started backing away slowly.