thirteen

•°•°•

•°•°•

Laura's phone rings just as she enters her apartment, seeing the name on the light screen the brunette starts smiling.

"JJ, Hey." The woman smiles to herself, putting her keys on the drawer next to the door.

"Hi, Lau." Replies JJ softly. Recognising a the new nickname, Laura chuckles. "A new nickname, I like it."

Hearing JJ laugh, widens the brunettes smile. Putting her phone on the drawer as well after putting it on speaker, the woman takes off her coat, throwing it over the wardrobe stand.

"Yeah, I though after you had some for me, I should get one for you." JJ explains.

"Well, it's a good one, way better than Tony's, although I think he was bad on purpose." JJ chuckels after her statmemt. "Enlighten me."

"Well, there was Larry, Lars, Lulu, Lollie, Lozzie." Counts Laura up. "He also had Ray, but I kinda liked it so I am keeping it off the list."

"I mean he was creative, but well-" JJ trails off, making Laura laugh. "They are terrible, just admit it."

JJ chuckles. "Some of them seem to be very-, masculine."

Laura grabs her phone, walking into the kitchen. She puts it on the counter and opens the fridge. "I think that was his intentions."

JJ agrees silently.

"Jen, are you still on your case?" Laura takes out a yogurt, leaning against the counter, listening to JJ.

"Yeah, but we should finish in the next couple of hours." Explains the woman. Nodding to herself Laura starts eating.

"Where are you right now?" Layra asks, instead of informations about the case knowing that she wasn't allowed to share informations about the case.

"San Francisco." Replies the blonde.

"Uhh, can you bring me a souvenir like a key chain or a magnet, something tourist-y." JJ laughs at Laura's excited tone.

"Yeah, I promise to bring you something." Chuckles the blonde, hearing voices in the background, JJ turns quiet. "Hey, let me call you back, I gotta go."

"Alright, good luck, and catch the bad guy, love." Laura ends the call, before she even realised what she had said. After ending the call, her eyes widen.

"What the fuck did I just say?" She asks herself, putting her yogurt to the side and her head in her hands, she sighs.

Laura then throws her empty yogurt cup away, and the spoon in the sink, before walking to her bedroom to change into something more comfortable.

Changing into sweatpants and a Hoodie, Laura walks back into the living room, ordering pizza.

Turning on a movie, Laura sits tight until the Pizza arrives.