six

•°•°•

•°•°•

Walking out of the elevator, Laura rushes over to her computer, seeing as Reid and JJ are standing behind McGee.

"Laura, the dead guy's name is Benjamin Jones." Moving her eyes to McGee. "Jones you say? Does he have a wife named Natalie Jones?"

Nodding, the man looks at her confused. "Yeah, why?"

Typing Natalie's name in the computer, pulling up her file, the woman starts explaining. "The bullet that was in Nolan's head, it comes from Natalie's gun." Reading through her file, the brunette looks behind her seeing the other three approaching. "Natalia is also a chemistry teacher at a local high school, volunteers at the local hospital, and has a BA in biochemistry, giving her the knowledge to intoxicate the men. Her twin brother was killed in Iraq the same night as Nolan left his post."

Laura pauses and rereads the sentences. Looking over her shoulder, McGee asks: "What is it?"

"It says here that he wasn't the one that was killed by the terrorist in the camp. Chris Jones' corpse was found the next morning outside of the camp, apparently people thought that he walked out there and then got attacked by some terrorists, leaving him with seven stab wounds."

Laura stops for a second, wetting her lips. "His sister insisted, that it was Nolan and his friends who dragged him out there and killed him, though it couldn't been proven, his sister insisted on their fault, having exchanged letters with her brother were he stated that he got in trouble with the group more than once."

"So she and her husband thought they were guilty, so they killed them one after another, to bring her brother revenge, she with her knowledge in chemistry, and medications, she stole the rohypnol, broke into the house, put the roofies in the drinks and left, just to come back the next morning with her husband to kill him." Repeats McGee the situation, nodding agreeing Reid pulls out his phone. "I'm gonna call Hotch."

Agreeing the group looks away from the screen, watching Reid, call his boss.

Ruffling her hair, McGee walks back to his desk with a good job. "Tim! What did you do that for?"

Chuckling the man ignores her, while she tries fixing her hair. Looking at JJ who still stands next to her chair. "Does my hair looks alright."

Pulling a few stand of hair to the other side of her head, she puts her hair back in order. "Now."

Giving her a bright smile, Laura looks up at JJ. "Thanks."

"Hotch said to stay put, he and the others will go and get Jones here, for interrogation." Interrupts Reid the conversation. Nodding the four fall quiet. JJ sits back down in the chair next to Laura, while Reid looks awkward around the bullpen.