Chapter 5~ Kaedead

Start from the beginning

"R-Ran... Rantar- taro..?"

"KAEDE!!"

He ran to me, quick to hold me in his grasp. He rapped his left arm under my armpits, making sure that I didn't continue to hurt myself, while at the same time giving me comfort. With his right arm he was slowly sliding his hand down my hair in a petting motion while quietly whispering to me that it was all going to be ok.

It felt so nice, it calmed me down, and I eventually fell asleep in him arms.

But that was days ago, and since then he was taken from me. I don't know what happened to him. One day I just turned my back away from him and when I looked back.. he just wasn't there.

I have no idea where I am, and no idea where he is. However I do know why we are here. Its because of Rantaro. One day I asked him how it was possible for us to be alive, well more so how he was alive. He told me that when I tried to kill him I missed. The ball missed and the mastermind came to finish him off, but instead he made a deal with them. He refused to tell me what the deal actually was. Whenever I asked he would just reply with "Look, we are alive. That's all that matters."

One time after he said that I replied with "but what about the others??? What about others who get killed or blackened?????" and all he did was look to the side with a furrowed brow and a guilt ridden face and said "I'm sorry Kaede, but the deal was only for us..."

I was so devastated.. no, I wasn't just devastated, I was disgusted with Rantaro.

"WHY THE HELL WOULDNT YOU SAVE THEM??"

"I couldn't Kaede... That isn't how this works-"

"THEN TELL ME HOW THE FUCK IT WORKS!!"

"I CANT KAEDE."

"You.. your.. Your a disgusting disgrace."

"Oh come on Kaede.. don't be like tha-" he never got to finish his sentence.. because after that he just.. vanished.

And now I'm alone. Alone to cry, Alone to scream, all alone. alone here, losing my sanity, losing my energy, losing my hope, losing my faith, losing everything. Being drained of all I have, all.. alone..

I cant do this anymore.

"I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT PLESE PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE!! ILL DO ANYTHING PLAESE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME OUT GOD DAMN IT."

I scream as tears fall from my face. I look down at my shaky hands, looking at the bloody, skinless, fingers. I begin to sob harder as I look at my hands, so disgusting. Most of my fingernails got scraped off from the walls, aswell as most of the skin. Never able to heal, constantly painful, continuously bloody, infected, disgusting fingers.

As I look down at them I have a terrible realization.

"I'll never be able to play piano again.." I allow my hands to drop to my sides, the rest of my body goes limp and falls to the floor.

"never.. again... hah.. Ill never.. play.. heheh.. again.. hahahah.. NEVER AGAIN HAHAHAHA NEVER AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

{Tsumugi's POV}

"Wow!! Kaede sure seems in a great mood right now!!" I giggle as I watch the computer screen with Kaede slumped onto the ground laughing manically.

"Upupupup I suppose she is! What are you doing still awake little lady? Cant sleep?"

"Oh, hey Monokuma. No, No. I can sleep just fine, Kaede woke me up again with her cute little sobs! Hehe!" I giggle.