Chapter 5~ Kaedead

Hi sorry its been awhile since I've updated, I get my phone and laptop taken from me a lot, I have sh1tty grades aha, anyways yaaayy new chapterrr

Also I write on my laptop so I have no idea how it looks on phone, but my chapters are decently long so I feel bad for yall who read this off phone lol

_______________________________________________________

{Kaede's POV}

'Where am I Where am I where am I where am I WHERE THE HELL AM I WHERE THE HELL AM I WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE'

With each day that rolls by I find my sanity slowly seeping away, I feel all the hope slowly drain from my body. Once I was glad I wasn't dead. wait no. I wasn't just glad, I was relived. I was filled with hope when my neck was released from its tight, rough prison. So happy to only have had a broken leg, a sprained wrist, and a twisted ankle, oh and to have had the only damage done to my neck being a nasty, slightly deep cut left there from the repeated motions of that horrid rope that was forced onto me by those disgusting bears.

Oh god.. I was so happy to not have been dead..

But now...

Now I wish I was dead. I long for death. I cant take this anymore. I cant stand this. I cant do it. I cant stand the cold damp walls of this place. I cant stand the slightly wet floors, the smell of mold, the darkness.

I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT

I am trapped in a medium sized, pitch black room. When I was first dropped down here (literally) I couldn't see a thing. There was no difference between the dark of the room and the dark I faced when my eyes were closed.

I used to not even know whether I was closing my eyes or not. Once it drove me so crazy to where I quickly drove my fingers into my eyeball, hoping to find out whether they were closed or open. Turns out they were open.

I think that was when my sanity slowly started draining away from me.

A few days after that I launched myself at one of the moldy damp walls and tried escaping by violently scratching at the walls. I scratched, and scraped at the walls, It did nothing to the walls. NOTHING. I tried for hours. Crying and screaming. So much pain. I felt so much pain from my fingers, but I never stopped. No matter the pain, I didn't stop. It was so dark I had no idea what was happening to my fingers. I felt warmness seeping down them, but I thought it was my tears. I didn't stop. I DIDNT STOP. I DIDNT. I DIDNT. I DIDNT.

Eventually I fell back, hitting the hard concreate floor. Pain taking over my back as I remembered the feeling of when I was first dropped into the room. I let out a painfully loud scream. My tears only flowing ten times harder. I had started screaming the words 'no' as I backed myself up into a wall. I curled myself into a ball, tapping my head with my 4 fingers, my palms attached to the sides of my cheek bones. My thumps where spread out, only the air dared to touch them.

As time went on my screams only got louder, my palms pressed harder into my cheek bones, and my fingers tapping harder and faster. As my rocking increased in speed so did the distance, eventually I wasn't just rocking, I was slamming the back of my head into the wall aswell.

That was also the day something amazing happened.

In the middle of my breakdown I heard a door slide open, and a worried voice call out to me.

"OH MY GOD KAEDE-!"

It was Rantaro.

As soon as I heard his voice everything stopped. My screams, my crying, my rocking, my tapping, my head slamming, and the pressure of my palms against my head lightened.