Six - Joining the Other Side

Damon sat next to Mira, Rose, and Melina explaining the plan that he set and everything they needed to know. That he didn't expect her to figure it out so quickly.

He explained how they met when Elijah was in Italy the same time Damon was. Then he ended up earning his trust and becoming a part of the original's inner circle and close friend. He also had a fling with Rebekah once.

"And that's it. Are you in?"

"Sure," Melina says, casually. Mira agreed with nonchalance while Rose sat in worry. These were the people she ran from all her life.

"That's it?" Damon asks, not sure.

"Why not. I rather live." Melina says.

"Exactly." Mira says.

"Rose?" Damon asks, wanting to know her answer.

"I'm not sure, Damon. I ran from these people all my life."

"But now, you won't have to." Mira says, wanting their friend on their side.

"I'll think about it."

"Alright, but if you disagree, I'll have to kill you." Damon says in a joking voice but they all knew it was a real threat. He walked away with the glass of bourbon he was drinking.

"Rose, you have to come. You know all the information so if you don't, you'll die." Mira tries to convince.

"I know but..."

"There's no buts." Melina denied.

"How did you two agree so easily?"

"Well for me, I never liked Elena and she always ruined everything so it wasn't a hard choice," Mira explains.

"Also," Melina adds. "If you think about it, a doppelganger's existence exists solely for the sacrifice so Elena would end up dying anyways. Why should we die for her?"

"Yeah... yeah, you're right." Rose agrees. "Well, I'm going to go take a shower."

"Alright, bye." Mira waved.

*****

Damon was off getting the truth from Jules. Stefan was trying to reach out to Isobel so he could find Klaus. Caroline was dealing with her boy troubles. Melina and Mira decided to have a girl's day since they haven't in a while and their entire lives have been run over with the supernatural.

They were currently driving around in the car and singing songs that were blasting at full volume. They were going to go to an outlet which may be basic but is fun.

Melina was sitting in the passenger's seat next to Mira who was driving because apparently, "You drive like shit," was said to Melina, so Mira took the reins.