Two - Car Rides and Nightmares

Melina woke up with a splash of ice cold water on her face. She jolted upright to come face-to-face with her father.

"Готовься, сука." Get ready, you bitch. Was the first thing her father said to her. Luckily being one of the nicer things.

The thirteen year-old girl knew not to speak so once her father walked out, she moved to the bathroom to brush her teeth, comb her hair and change into the training attire.

She wore the black and grey suit and ran to the soundproof, huge basement, not making a sound like she was trained. Once she reached, she found her father next to three targets. All shaped as bodies.

"Вы будете стрелять из этого пистолета." You will shoot with this gun. He told her, handing her a black, glock 26. "Стреляйте в голову и в сердце. Поменяйте руки." Shoot in the head and in the heart. Change your hands. He speaks in a harsh voice like he always does.

He never showed her love, ever since she was five. When her mother was alive and they were one picture perfect family. Her memories may have been messy when she was that age but she remembers watching her father stab a knife into her mother's heart when she tried to escape with Melina.

Melina wondered what happened to make her father become this man. Not the nice man who got her ice cream. Or cleaned up her bruises when she fell. He became the reason she got those bruises. He became the devil and she was the angel that he was sent to corrupt.

Apparently, Melina's father never loved her. He was just a cruel man who wanted to use her.

Melina moved to stand in what would have been a flawless position if her elbow was tucked properly.

Unluckily, her father noticed.

He walked over and roughly shoved his daughter. Causing her to fall to the floor and the gun to fall next to her. He leaned down and showed her the ugly side, that he never showed anyone else. To everyone else they were a perfect family.