regulus and sirius black × reader

Your Rodolphus lestrange's sister

(Y/n Pov)
"Y/n come here please"
Y/n walks down stairs lifting the end of her dress to prevent herself from tripping.
She then goes into the drawing room to see her mother sat next to the black parents.

"Hello Mrs and mr black" y/n says bowing
Her head
"Y/n dear we have wonderful new, we have decided to marry you to regulus and sirius black this calls for celebration" mother announced and congered a bottle of expensive wine.

Moments later the door opens and both black sons come into the sitting room with confused looks on there faces.
"Welcome boys and congratulations on marriage arrangements" father says
Two months later
Night before wedding
Hi boys
Hi y/n
Sorry for the wedding you don't deserve this
It doesn't matter we love you anyway
The next day
Do you take each other as lawfully wed partners
We do
You may now kiss the bride
As the boys take turns.

After the wedding your two new husbands lead you upstairs and to a dark isolated room. As the door creeks open y/n gets a view of a large bed covered in rose petals. Sirius starts to kiss your neck as regulus starts to undress you. When your fully undress the boys strip naked and guide you to the bed. Sirius sloppily kisses, nibbles and plays with your breasts as regulus lowers himself so his tongue is in line with your dripping aching core. He looks up at you meeting your eyes to request consent as you slowly nod while moaning as sirius leave hickeys all-over your body. Regulus allows his tongue to massage your throbbing cunt. Adding fingers to your messy core. He removes his fingers and aligns his cock Preparing to enter your tight cunt. He slams into you as you scream out in pleasure. Sirius lines his cock up in front of your face as reggie flips you into doggy to slam into you harder. Sirius gently thrusts into your mouth. Both boys speed up continously allowing pleasure to wash over you as th boys mutter strings of praise to you. You feel both men twitch before they speed up cumming allowing a euphoric feeling spasm throughout your body as you relase your pent up orgasm.

Both boys pull out an cuddle you massaging your hands as you all drift asleep.