Damon Salvatore

So background information, your bonnie's half-sister
(Bold= thoughts)

(Y/n pov)
I can't believe I'm home again
"Hi bonnie,"
"Y/n, you're back! These are my friends."  She exclaimed
"Hello all." I replied
"We we're just heading to their house and want to come with," bonnie informed me
"Who's "
" Stefan and damon's"
"OK, what's the address? I'll meet you there. I want to grab something on the way,"
"It's *******, see you there,"  she said as she walked out.

I headed to my car and went into the mystic grill and grabbed 20 burgers and fries  because that's got to be enough to cover us all. I then paid and set on my journey.

"Oh my god, they live in a castle. It's so big. "
"How can you see the size of my dick im wearing clothes."
"Hi damon, i brought food."
"Right this way," he said

Damon led me into a massive entryway and took me down a hallway to an enormous living room where everyone was gathered chatting with one another.
"Hiya, I brought burgers and fries get em while they're hot."
"Y/n come help me get condiments," damon demands.

As you enter the kitchen, damon speaks up
"Do you know what you're doing."
"What?"
He then sighs "to me"
Then, he effortlessly pushes me into a wall and engages a passionate kiss that draws all the oxygen out of my lungs.

Moments later,he starts removing both mine and his clothes by ripping them off of our bodies, leaving me in a red lacy bralette and a matching thong. He then drops to his knees and seductively removes my thong with his teeth so slowly i start to ache, yurning for him to hurry up. Eventually i get fed up and unclasp my bra and stand naked infront of him then all of a sudden he vamp speeds me to his room and seductively lays me on the bed looking down at me with lust and he starts sliding into you. While clawing at his back, we both moan and groan, then i flip us over with the little strength left while he's still pounding me so i can ride him. The moans only increase as i lift up and slam down using as much weight as possible while clenching around his massive cock . We continuously are pounding shaking the bed and release on one another. Drifting to sleep after that exercise.

The next morning, we wake up in a bed that is destroyed and with feathers in my hair.

(Vote please)