Chapter 8

Pansy's POV:

I was woken up by Draco jumping on top of me looking like a psychopath starring down at me, so I screamed but he put his hand over my mouth.

"Pansy you got to help me, I woke up and Hermione wasnt next to me so I thought she might be in the Bathroom, but she wasnt in there, I checked all over Hogwarts and I cant find her, I seriously cant, Harry isn't here either, but that's your problem since he is your fiancé, but you have to help..PLEASEEEE"

"SHUT UP DRACO MALFOY"  I yelled. Then I saw a note on the lamp and I read it out loud so Draco can calm down 

Pansy

Hermione and I came to pick up Teddy, so we might take a while, since you know how much he loves Mione. So I might come back early if They decide to go to hogsmead, Dont worry I will be there shortly, tell Draco mione is fine just incase he freaks out or something.

love, Harry

Teddy is coming over I totally forgot about that.

"Who's teddy?" Draco asked

"you will see later, but just so you know, you might not get much of Hermione time with him here, they literally love being with each other" I knew Draco could get jealous easily, and I know I shouldn't play with it, but I found it very funny, so I continued

"He is super sweet, and he is a cute guy. And he loves almost everything, mione likes, and he is her favorite Human, number 1 probably"

" and how long has he known her?"

"a few days after the war they met, so about 5 months I believe"

"I got to go" 

"Where are you going"

"TO FIND HERMIONE AND MAKE SURE THAT TEDDY GUY DOESNT MAKE ANY MOVES" Then he left, I sighed and waited for Harry 

Draco's POV:

I was waiting in Hogsmead, and then I saw Mya leaving honeydukes, so I ran to her 

"Granger" I called and she turned around and looked at me with a confused and happy expression. 

"Dray, what are you doing here, and why did you call me granger"

"Im calling you granger because I know your cheating on me with some dude named teddy"

She then started laughing

"Who told you that Dray"

"Pansy"

"Pansy is just picking at your jealousy. Teddy is Harry's godson, his parents died in the war, so Harry and I have been taking care of him, but a few days ago, Andi passed away so we have to take care of him now, because I'm also his godmother-"

"Mione. MIONE. MIONE. I got the chocolate broom..LOOK" Then a little boy came out he had curly-ish brown hair and chocolate covered eyes, and looked like Mya. He came out dragging a chocolate broom, then he looked at me, and had a confused look in his eyes.

"Teddy, this is Draco Malfoy, My boyfriend"

"Hi" I said

"Do you like quidditch "

"Yes"

"Do you like chocolate froggies"

"Yes I like all chocolates" 

"Have you and mione kissed"

"Yess many times"

"OK, I think its time to go.. Now teddy, there is one more new friend in our common room, his name is blaise-"

"Will uncle Theo and auntie pansy be there"

"Yes they will, now give all your stuff to Draco here and I will carry you" Mya said, Teddy looked at me then Mya then me again

"No I want Dwaco to carry me.. He is bigger" I looked at Mya.. I didnt know what to do or how to even carry a child. So she picked up teddy and had me sit on a bench, then she put the child on my shoulders and told me to hold on to his legs or arms, but Teddy prefered the legs. SO we walked to Hogwarts together, while Teddy kept grabbing onto branches, with would either have the leaves fall off, or the weaker branches would end up hitting me and teddy would laugh.