I dont think I have ever seen her this angry before.

"You killed my parents, asshole. And my brother too. Right in front of me. Why?"

Okay, the starting was great, but the 'why' at the end was too painful to hear. I am a little concerned about the way she's jumping from one emotion to other.

"I don't even remember it," Woah. He shrugged nonchalantly.

Wrong move, dick.

The next thing I know is Purple punching this guy right on his face. Continuously while she screamed.

"YOU FUCKING DICK, HOW DARE YOU?"

I am glad Harry made sure that Judy wasn't at home when this happened, otherwise she surely would've found out.

Okay now Purple's crying. Not in a sad way, I think... she is crying because of the anger.

Damn it, how are woman capable of so many emotions.

It kept going on for a while. She is taking all her anger out on him. A good sign.

Out of nowhere, I heard a gunshot.

Fuck. FUCK.

It took me a moment to realize that Walter had somehow procured a gun out of nowhere, and he missed his shot because Purple held the gun away from him, pointing towards the sky.

"Not today, fucker." She whispered.

Woah, what a badass!

And before I knew it, there was another shot. This time, Purple was holding the gun.

She fucking shot him on his head!

But she didn't move after that, she just kept staring at Walter's face, with wide eyes.

The gun fell from her hands.

And she was about to fall to, I jumped up to hold her but then I heard Harry's voice.

I will take care of her now, can you deal with the body as per the plan?

"Okay, but please handle her carefully." I replied hurriedly, looking at Violet. She was turning paler and was hyperventilating now.

I will. Thank you for helping me, Niall.

"Ofcourse," I smiled a little.

They slowly made their way towards the staircase and went back to her room.

"Let's get you out of here, buddy" I said to the dead body and started working.

This was a long night.

_______________________

Harry

"Shhh Shhh Shh.. Violet, love, relax now. Its over, Mr. Walter is dead. He can't hurt you now." I spoke softly.

She hasn't said a word since we came back in her room. Somehow she has gone in some kind of trance. Her eyes are completely unfocused, and she's breathing too fast, and I can feel her pulse going crazy.

I really need to do something.

"Violet, VIOLET." I tried to speak loudly, and grabbed her by her shoulders to make her eyes focus back.

But she still didn't respond.

Okay, I have read somewhere that we have to lay down the person who is in shock. Let's try that one.

Just as she wasn't responding, she wasn't fighting back either. So it was a lot easier to make her lay down on the bed.

"Baby, please come back to me," I took a wild guess and pressed my lips on her. Maybe, that will bring her out of the shock.

She didn't kiss me back, but I felt a fresh tear falling from her eyes.

I stopped and looked at her face. She was crying now.

Okay, better. Atleast she is not numb anymore.

"I am a murderer,"

Oh crap.

"No you're not. Look at me, Look at me Violet," I cupped her face with both my hands and tried to keep a steady eye contact with her.

"You're not. a. murderer. Mr. Walter was one, he has killed thousands of innocent people, Sweetheart. You just avenged all their deaths. You're such a brave girl, you killed a killer. You saved so many other lives that he would have taken in the coming years."

I tried my best to make her see the truth, the truth where she was a hero, not a murderer. Because if that thought becomes permanent, she's gonna spiral so bad that she'll probably have to live with for the rest of her life.

I am not going to allow that. There is a chance that I might die in the few upcoming days as we proceed with the cure. But I am not dying without making sure that the love of my life is happy, and safe. And loved.

She doesn't deserve any pain. And as I know that I might be causing her that exact thing, the least I can do is make sure she has enough space in her mind to take that.

I spend the rest of the night staying up with her, as she kept drifting off and waking up screaming again and again.

Almost an hour after midnight, Niall dropped by to say that he has taken care of the body and everything's okay. And he stayed for a while to see Violet too. They hugged, and talked for a bit. As painful as it was, I have to admit that Niall did care very selflessly for her. And rather than any other idiot, I would prefer if Niall and Violet...

No, I cant think about it yet. I have to focus on the present.

Anyway, so Niall left after some time, and then Violet fell asleep in my arms.

My sweetheart.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Phewwww Man, that was hard.

I think I could have done an even better job, but at the same time, for now, I think this is the best I could do.

Do tell me your views in the comments, and vote the chapter if you liked it enough.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Meera.