"Are we still gonna do the meet and greet? We'll understand if you want to go look for the girls." I girl said from the front row, we all looked at each other, mentally asking each other what should we do. We got into a little huddle and discussed our options.

"We could hold a meet and greet tomorrow but only for the people that had tickets for this show." Calum suggested.

"Yeah, because Tesh and Vanessa are going shopping tomorrow so we hopefully won't have to worry about hate." Michael said.

"What about Jess and Stacey?' Ashton asks.

"They'll probably end up going shopping all together." I say.

"True!" Ashton says.

"So you all agree?" Calum asks.

"Yep!" We get out of our huddle and turn to the crowd.

"Have any of you got plans for tomorrow that you can't change?" Calum asks, the crowd was silent which was a good sign.

"How would you feel about doing the meet and greet tomorrow?" Michael asked, everyone cheered.

"So that's a yes for tomorrow?" I asked.

"YESSSS" They yelled back.

"Where will it be?" A girl asked.

"Umm." We all say.

"Do you all have twitter or a friend that does?" Ashton asked, everyone seemed to say yes.

"We'll do some brainstorming and we'll tweet the location later tonight." Ashton said.
There was a chorus of "OK's" and YAY's"

"We'll see you all tomorrow!" I say smiling.

"Don't miss us to much!" Calum says.

"We love you. Thank you for coming." Ashton says.

"Good bye!" Michael says and we all head off back stage.

We grabbed everything from our dressing room a quickly helped clean up the stage and backstage and rushed into Ashton's car. 

Vanessa's P.O.V

I feel bad for leaving Luke. "Don't let what they said get to you Nessa! They're only jealous that you get Luke and they don't" Jess said smiling at me.

"I just feel bad for leaving." I say sadly.

"He'll understand! The stuff they were saying was horrible!" Tesh says. We finished eating and now Jess and Tesh were in lala land talking and squealing about One Direction.

"Are you alright?" I asked Stacey, she lifted her head up from her phone.

"Yeah, fine." She says, followed by a smile, but it was a smile I knew only too well because I use to wear one everyday it was fake I could tell she was hurt because of the pain showing through her eyes.

I became pretty observant having no friends pretty much the whole time I've been at high school. I guess you could say I'm a great people reader.

Stacey went back to scrolling on her phone, Luke still had mine so I was left with nothing to do and my thoughts to run wild, I kept thinking about all the names I've been called in the time span of a few hours and how much I've cried today.

You're pathetic my brain kept telling me, my thoughts are never nice to me I always have the most negative thoughts and it drives me crazy.
Thoughts like does Luke even like me, are them girls right, is this all just a game to him? Of course it is you dumb girl he secretly hates you.