one

Jaemin was starting to get a bit bored after a while of not doing anything. He'd love to go around and have a mini adventure on the cruise ship, but he had to unpack all his bags and he was too lazy to do that. The boy looked at the bags and sighed heavily, rolling off the bed and tiptoeing towards his bag. 

Before opening it, the americano sitting on the desktop turned his attention onto it. Jaemin was very tempted to drink from that delightful cup that contained at least 6 shots of espresso. Instead of sorting out his belongings, Jaemin decides to snatch his americano and leaves the room, bringing his backpack with him. 

Skipping through the hallways of the ship, he passed by many friendly people who'd wave at him or acknowledge his presence. It was a nice and warm feeling for him. The sunlight shines down on his blue hair, making him stand out like a single flower in a moor. Jaemin had only just realized that once he had stepped on the deck his americano had run out. 

"Trash can, trash can," he sets down his backpack next to the railings, "there it is!" Jaemin runs towards the frog shaped trash can and throws the cup into it's mouth. Once he runs back, there was something different about his backpack. First of all it was slumped over while he had it straight up. Second there was a stain at the bottom of the backpack. Third and most important, his samoyed keychain was missing, but he shrugged in response and slouched it over his shoulder. 

It was a backpack, so who cares. Backpacks can get dirty and have stains, he probably had that stain there for a while and didn't even noticed it until now. Plus, he must've lost his keychain along the way. Although Jaemin loved and cherished the adorable keychain very much, it was about time he had let go of it. 

The boy skipped around the deck, looking at the different areas. He passed by the pool which was empty for now, but would be filled later on in the afternoon. There was a basketball court with a few teens playing there, pretty much shirtless. He didn't mind it, but there were quite the number of girls watching it go down. 

Jaemin scoffed in response, passing the many boys catcalling passing by girls and sometimes even guys. He stopped at a bench near the edge, looking out at the sea. "If only I had brought my camera with me to capture this scenery." He sighs, carefully placing the backpack next to him as he sat down. Children ran in front of him, almost tripping on his long legs. 

Not as long as Jisung's though like, have you seen how long those legs are? Renjun's very much jealous of them if you were to ask Jaemin himself. He chuckles at the thought and the two kids stop, staring at him. "What're you laughing about, sir?" One of the kids squeak. Jaemin jolts in response and looks at the two of them. 

"I just had a funny thought about one of my friends." He smiles brightly. The children look at each other before running off to somewhere. The boy snorts, trying to hold back a laugh. "What cute kids." He mutters to himself before getting off the bench and wandering around the ship again. 

Jaemin continued to walk around like a zombie, not knowing what to do next. He was thinking that there'd be a bit more adventure, and maybe even finding some love on this ship. But all he's seen so far are families with their adorable kids and teenage boys running around catcalling others. Not really what he was looking forward to on this trip but it is what it is. Jaemin had almost fallen off the railings when he wasn't paying attention to his surrounds, almost causing a calamity was not on his list of things to do on a trip, nor was dying. 

He brushes off the dust on his pants and looks around, hoping no one saw what had happened. "How embarrassing." Jaemin chuckles to himself, adjusting the bag on his back and fixing his hair. He runs his fingers through his hair before walking away, but immediately stops. "I'm craving for something sweet." He slips off the backpack and looks through the pocket before finding a neatly wrapped lollipop. 

When his fingers made their way to the paper that protected the sweet delightfulness, the wind blew it right off but he caught it right after. "Huh, that's weird." He stands up and searches for a trash can. "Didn't expect for the wrapper to fall right off but ok." The more he looked at it, the more suspicious it was. 

The lollipop was smaller than how it's normal size should've been, and the fact that the wrapper fell right off told him that it was already eaten. Jaemin shrugs and plops the head into his mouth, sucking onto it. He thought that he must've already eaten it, probably just saving it for later which was why the wrapper was loose. Although the reason was really suspicious, a lollipop was a lollipop. It was either that he had simply forgotten that he was eating a lollipop or someone had snuck in a half-eaten lollipop into his backpack pocket.

But who was dumb enough to do that? The sun was starting to set the more he looked around, with more families going out onto the pool deck and people having the time of their lives. As much as Jaemin wanted to join in on the fun, he had to be more responsible and ultimately decided to go back to his cabin. Passing by familiar faces from before, he waves at them before opening his door.

The backpack falls right off his shoulder when he slouches over the bed. "Alright, it's about time I actually start organizing my stuff." He sighs, opening the backpack before stopping. He shoves his hand right into the backpack, rummaging around for his phone. Once he finds it, he turns it on but the wallpaper was much different then what he actually saved. Even when trying to put in the password it was no use. 

He continued to rummage around even more, finding a purple toothbrush with toothpaste paired with it, a charger that wasn't heavily decorated like his, pyjamas that weren't as fabulous as the ones he packed, and clothes that were definitely not his. Once he's finished rummaging through someone else's belongings, he takes out the lollipop before looking at it hard. "This isn't mines either then." He bites off the rest and throws the stick across the room. 

"Fuck." 

[a/n]

wonder who's lollipop it could be