chapter 52- Happy Birthday Santana & Victoria !

Start from the beginning

Matt's Lady 🖤 : Aww , thanks San , Happy birthday to you too and I guess i love you too . See you later ! 💚

I smiled and grabbed my bad that was sitting by my bed and before J could walk out my door , CJ was there with a big picture frame . " Ooh hm , Hi Sanny ." He says nervously . " Hey junior , whats that?" I asked . He smiled a little and turned it around . It was a different picture of us and the gang on thanksgiving . It was pretty amazing actually . " It was supposed to be a surprise and you were supposed to see it when you came home today but I'm not very a secretive person ." He says rubbing his neck . I laughed . " It's okay CJ , It's beautiful.. thank you so much ." I said . He smiled . "You can lay it on my bed . We can put it up later after school okay ?" I told him and he nodded . He put it on my bed and we both headed downstairs to greet Chaddy and mom . " Happy birthday baby girl " Chad says . I blushed . He normally doesn't call me any other name but Sanny but I'll let it slide . " Thanks Dad ." I said then I realized what I said. He looked at me and smiled and I gave him a hug and he hugged me back and then pulled his wallet out , handing me $200 dollars . " Woah woah , I can't take this ." I said trying to give it back but he shook his head no . " Yes you can and you will . Today's all about you and considering you're my only daughter . You'll be spoiled even more ." He says and I smiled even more because he said I'm his daughter . I put the money in my bag and sat at the table with Owen and CJ . " Happy Birthday Mi Amor , I love you so much ." My mom says kissing my hand . I smiled . " Thanks mama , I love you too ." I tell her . She started giving us our breakfast and we began to eat and talk about what today's gonna be like .
-----
At School

Once I got to school , I was greeted by so many people who were wishing me a happy birthday. I said thank you and made my way to the gang who was sitting by the lockers . " There's she is , Happy Birthday girly !" Alexis says giving me a hug & handing me a bag . "Thanks Bestie," I tells her giving her a hug back . Everyone else wished me a happy birthday then I noticed Matt or Tori wasn't here . " Hey. Where's my birthday twin and her lover ?" I asked . " Matt is on his way to her house , surprisingly her with a lot of gifts." Shy says nodding . I just nodded . Then I felt arms wrapped around me and I just knew it was Brittany. " Hey babe " I smiled and turned around . " Hey baby." I said giving her a kiss on the lips . " Ugh gross" I heard someone say and I flicked them off . "You look sexy . But you'll look better in your birthday suit" Brittany whispered in my ear. I just blushed and put my face in her shoulder . "Brittany must've whispered something nasty in her ear .. She's blushing a little bit too hard." Micah says . I rolled my eyes but smiled . " I honestly don't feel like being here ." I said folding my arms . "Okay well , how about after lunch we leave ?" Brittany asked . I nodded . " Great !" She says grabbing my hand . Then the bell rung . " See you guys later ." Britt says as she turned to me . " I love you baby." She says . "I love you too" I said back to her giving her a peck on the lips . She smiled and grabbed Alexis hand . "Come on unicorn , off to class we go " She says as they ran down the hall . I just laughed and walked away .
----
Tori's house

Tori Pov -
It's my birthday today !! I'm very excited that I get to spend my birthday with not only Matt but with the people who call me their friend . Normally I don't get excited about things like this because it's always a shit shoes and I always stay home because of who ? My dad . He or my mom don't try to celebrate my birthday and you know , I'm totally fine with it . But I hope today would be different , you know ? I'm already dressed and ready but I'm already late since Matt was coming to pick me up .

As I was laying across my bed checking my phone . I got messages from my cousins , aunts , uncle , grandparents and my siblings and Matt . I didn't answer everyone but my siblings and Matt