chapter 29- Deadly Sins

2 days after the halloween party !

Alexis Pov-
I woke up this morning to my phone alarm blasting in my ear . Once I turned it off , I got up & went to the bathroom to get myself together. Then my phone was ringing again . Who could this be ? Anyways , yesterday we spent the whole day cleaning up the Puckermans house because it was a total mess after the party.. then we started to goof off but then Rachel and Quinn being the moms of the group told us to keep cleaning but of course.. it didn't work . I stayed home by myself but I made Puck stay on the phone with me until I fell asleep because I AM SCARED OF THE DARK . I have this feeling that something's bad is gonna happen today and I just don't know when or how . Ugh I want whoever this is to stop texting my phone .

Fam Bam 💕🥺:
Bestie 1 🥺: GET YALL ASSES THE FUCK UP !
Baby🥺🖤: No need to yell Shy'la
Bestie 1🥺: ahh fuck you .. anyways Matt come pick me up .
MattyB💗: Bet
Bestieee2💕: britt are you driving ?
UnicornB🏳️‍🌈: Yes Ill come and get you !
RaeRae:I guess I'm picking up Quinn 🙄
Quinny😽: fix your attitude.. but yes you are babe 😘
Finnster😅: Pick me up too Matt .. Kurt went to spend the night with Blaine ... again 😡
Kurtie🤓: If you need a ride .. just say that asswipe 🙂
Blaine🥲: Babe not nice .
JakeThaDragon🐉💗: Nobody asked me if I needed a ride...... jk I'm taking my own car today . I'll be picking you up today Mar
MarrrMarrrr🤪: Okay cool !
Baby🥺🖤: FINALLY... I'm so tired of driving with you in my car.. Anyways . Babe Meet me by my car in 15 mins
JakeThaDragon🐉💗: thats mean .. you love me tho ..🥺
Me: Okay ! , see you guysss 😘
-------
After mins of reading the chats . I finally decided to get dressed . A random blue hoodie , jeans , high top blue vans , my book bag , wallet and phone . I turned the light off and headed downstairs to get an apple since Ariel isn't here to cook her healthy breakfast. I made sure everything was off and I headed out the door walking to Puck's car. Once I got to his car , I sat on the hood of it because why not . I'm just sitting & chilling until he comes out .

" Hey Lexy" I heard . I looked up to see Jake . " Hey Jakey " I said waving at him . He got in his car and drove off . Then Rachel came out . " Hey hot babe" She says winking at me . I laughed . " Hey babes" I said as she came over to give me a hug . " Rachel don't steal my girlfriend !" We heard and It's my lovely jealous boyfriend. " It's only fair .. you did technically steal Quinn from me . " Rachel says walking to her car . " Don't bring it up! I said I was sorry!" He says & I just stood there confused as ever . " Whatever .. see you guys in school . " Rachel says waving . Puck walks over to me and put his hands on my waist . " Hey princess " He says looking down at me . I blushed . " Hey love" I said . He gave me a kiss on the head and then walked me to my side of the car . "Ahh , thanks handsome" I told him as I got in . I put my seatbelt on . Once he got in the car , he started it up and we way our way to the Lima Bean to get some coffee and then to school .
-----
At School

We're in hell guys ! Anyways as soon we pulled into the parking lot . The gang was waiting for us . When we got out the car , I grabbed puck hand & we walked towards them .

" I have a bad feeling about today" I whispered to him . He looked at me . " What do you mean ?" He asks . We stopped and faced each other . " I feel like somethings bad is gonna happened .. " I said . He grabbed my hands and held onto them . " If something happens today , I will be there with you to protect you no matter what ." He says kissing both my hands . I nodded and smiled softly . " I love you princess " He says . " I love you more babe " I told him biting my lips . He kissed me on my head one last time before we walked to our friends . "Y'all two are so disgusting.. gross " Shy says as we walked over there . I just rolled my eyes . " I miss you too." I told her giving her a big hug . She didn't hug back . " Ahh yeah , why didn't you answer my call last night ?" She says folding her arms . " I was on the phone with puck ." I told her and she rolled her eyes playfully. " Yooo sis , how's it going ?" Matt says . I just shook my head . " No Matthew, you're not getting my coffee , you be with them hoes that carry diseases and shit" I told him . He dropped his smiled and waved me off . Everyone laughed . "SANNNY" I screamed . " LEXYYY" She screams back . We hugged each other . We all just stood in the parking lot talking and laughing til the first bell rung . " Science here I come !" I said . Santana linked her arm with me . " But you have us so let's go King" She says dragging "Okok .. Byee see you in history!" I screamed to Puck.
------
Science Class