what makes a man | kurtbastian

WHAT MAKES A MAN
kurt and sebastian

Kurt is heartbroken. He doesn't have time for Sebastian's mind games right now. The only thing he has time for is showing Sebastian exactly what kind of man he is.

WARNING: graphic smut between two men, get over it

***

KURT HUMMEL HAS SPENT THE PAST two months crying his eyes out. That tends to happen when the love of your life suddenly cheats on you because you ignored one phone call. It sounded stupid, but Kurt didn't know who he was without Blaine. He spent the past two years basically worshiping the ground the Warbler walked on and now he had nothing except a broken heart and an empty cup of coffee.

He didn't really plan on traveling back to Lima for the holidays. Rachel had advised him against it, but he missed his brother and his parents. As much as he was shitting himself at the prospect of seeing Blaine again, he knew he couldn't let the younger boy ruin his life anymore. Still, he hadn't quite prepared for the boy that broke his heart to walk into the Lima Bean and scoot into the empty chair across from him.

Blaine gave him a warm smile as he nudged another warm cup of coffee towards him and Kurt gave him a grateful nod. If Blaine was going to effectively stomp on his heart, the least he could do is pay for his coffee.

"Can we talk?" Blaine asked softly, looking at him through thick lashes and sympathetic hazel eyes.

Kurt ignored his gaze, taking a sip of his new coffee. "What's there to talk about?"

Blaine gave him a knowing expression that seemed to ooze you know what we need to talk about. You can't ignore me forever. But Kurt was determined to do exactly that and just as he was about to tell Blaine how much he wasn't interested in talking things through, that familiar piercingly sarcastic tone interrupted him.

He looked up with an uninterested gaze as his blue-green eyes met Sebastian's. "Well, if it isn't tweedledee and tweedlegay."

Sebastian ignored the air of tenseness between the two men. He didn't seem to notice the way they were sitting on opposite sides of the table (whereas they had as long as he'd known them always sat directly next to each other, usually fonding over a magazine or something else equally gay), neither did he recognize that Kurt had barely noticed him and his glare wasn't fixated on him, but rather at Blaine. 

"What are you doing in Lima, Kurt? Did you get replaced on the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race?" Sebastian asked with a smirk as he took a sip of his own coffee.

Kurt rolled his eyes in response. "Don't know how many times I have to tell you. I'm not a crossdresser."

Sebastian raised a brow. "Could've fooled me."

This time it was Blaine that intervened. He had almost always sat back and watched things play out between Kurt and Sebastian. Often times he found amusement in their banter, but today was not one of those days. He really needed Kurt to hear him. He was trying to make amends for what he had done, but Kurt hadn't even attempted to listen to his apologies and Sebastian's presence was only making his job that much more difficult.

"Can you leave, please? Kurt and I are trying to work through something here." he pleaded Sebastian with desperate eyes.

Sebastian only found amusement in the situation, chuckling softly as he teased them. "Aw, trouble in paradise?"

Kurt rolled his eyes. "As if you aren't reason we broke up."

The comment caught Sebastian off guard. He hadn't prepared for the statement that they had ended things. Sure, it had always been his goal to terminate the relationship, but he never really meant any harm by it. He flirted with Blaine more so to get a rise out of Kurt. At first, it had been about sleeping with Blaine, but the minute he met Kurt, his plans changed.