Prologue Act 0: New World

Seeing of the book in the blue void.

It is known as Great Book of Destiny, telling the tales and fate of our heroes of their own destinies and fates

It is known as Great Book of Destiny, telling the tales and fate of our heroes of their own destinies and fates. Their legends and memory will be not forgotten forever in long time ago.....

Until it picking up by someone else.

Revealing is Doct Mar aka me!

Doct: Oh! Hello! I didn't see you there

Doct: Oh! Hello! I didn't see you there. My name is Doct Mar or you may known me as 'Doctmar123'. What am I doing here? Well I had become the narrator and the keeper of the Dimensional Dragonic Knight. Why I'm here? You think I am the version of Woz from Kamen rider Zi-O and Tassel from Kamen rider Saber, you can say that. As you can see this isn't my real appearance. it my disguise that I use to change my appearance in ANTI-YANDERE AND HENTAI FORCE YEAH!!!! *clear throats* Sorry about that.... And I also use the different appearance becoming handler of Ghost. Yeah.... He the ass who insult and flip the bird at me. *Smiles in annoyed* Also..... I am the Chronicle and the Keeper of the Teyvat becoming of their guardians so the heroes have their own stories of destiny. So let begins. *Smiles*

Seeing of Doct is opening of the book, revealing of the story. Before he begins to read the story.

"Once upon a time....."

"There is the legends and defenders of the worlds known as the Dragon Knight, he sought on the journey to defeats on his greatest enemy the Shadow Master the powerful evil lords that destroyed the worlds."

Seeing the page of the young man who is the First Dragon Knight, wielding his sword and standing on top of the hill. Seeing of the evil master known as Shadow Master fired his magic killing or turning everyone into monsters.

"No one can match on Shadow Master. But however.... THe Great Wizard created the powerful swords for his student. the Seikens."

Seeing of the mystery great powerful Wizard, slamming the sword with the hammer. Changes that he giving the swords known as Seikens

"The Seikens is the powerful weapons that Dragon Knight can use all of the elements to control and changes into different forms. Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, Wind, Sound, Life, Mist, Time, Light and Darkness. It is strong enough to defeats on Shadow Master."