"You go, I'll join you within a minute." Azriel told Cassian, pulling on a pair of black jeans hurriedly. He had spent way too much time just lying in the bath, and he had only realized that when the water had gone cold. Then he had quickly washed himself and as soon as he had walked out with nothing but a towel wrapped around him, Cassian's banging on his door had started.

Now he put on the white collared shirt, leaving it unbuttoned, and put on his black shoes.

"Azriel!" Cassian snapped, his rapping consistent. "At least open the damned door."

Azriel went to stand in front of the mirror and quickly finger combed his hair, trying to style them into spikes.

"I'm breaking down this door in three.. two.." Azriel groaned, and rushed to the door, wrenching it open.

As soon as it opened, Cassian grabbed Azriel's arm and pulled him out of his room. 

"At least let me get my coat!" He said to Cassian irritatedly, and Cassian glared at him. 

"I'll get it." He said, pointing towards the balcony. "You go."

Azriel rolled his eyes, quickly buttoning his shirt as he walked to the balcony. Cassian came running out of his room then, threw Azriel's tie over his head and and shot up into the air with the coat still in his hands.

Azriel groaned again, and leaped into the air behind him, putting on his tie and tucking in his shirt simultaneously. Then he raced to Cassian and snatched the coat out of his hands. Cassian grinned at him, stopping without warning and dropping downwards, whooping.

Azriel rolled his eyes, and not being able to help his small smile, sped after Cassian.

They both landed smoothly at the door of the marquee, and as soon as they did, a black carriage arrived behind them. Cassian looked towards it eagerly as Feyre got out, wearing a fancy crown and dark blue dress. 

As Cassian started to walk towards the carriage excitedly, Feyre blocked his way. "Nuh uh. You don't get to see her until after the ceremony begins."

Cassian looked at her ridiculously, his eyes darting back and forth to the carriage's dark windows and back at Feyre's face. Rhys got out of the car then, Nyx in his arms, and shook his head wistfully when he saw Cassian giving him a pleading glance. "High Lady's orders." Rhys told him, and Feyre winked at Rhys, grinning.

Then she grabbed Cassian's arm with one hand, slipped the other through Azriel's, and holding them both, walked into the hall. 

There were about fifty people in the banqueting hall already, and Azriel's eyes scanned the whole place searching for anything amiss. His shadows assured him everything was in place and ready to go.

Before the guests noticed their arrival, Feyre turned left and walked into the men's room. There was no one else there thankfully, and as soon as the door closed behind them she looked towards Cassian and blurt out, "What the actual hell did you do with your hair."

She walked up to him and took his hair out of his bun as Cassian tried to jump out of her reach. Shaking his head with a bare smile on his face, Azriel walked out of the room to escort the ladies in.

It was time to face Gwyn again.

*******

Azriel stood on the stage beside Cassian, hands behind his back. The guests were all seated and about six Priestesses had decided to join them. Rhys had brought them all to the ceremony, though a few had cancelled when they had realized Rhys would have to fly them before they could be winnowed. But Azriel admired those who had actually left the library and decided to attend the ceremony.